What is dead may never die

"You are good man Theon"

"Thank you" Bran said

Theon realised his fate in the form the Night king who stood in front of him. he wanted to run away, he wanted to hide but for Sansa , for Yara , for the starks he stood firm as the only line of defence between the night king and Bran with nothing but a Valyrian spear.

The Night king seeing the determination on Theon's face knew he won't give away, stared marching toward him unleashing his frost sword. Theon took the defence stance and was ready for whatever the Night King has in stores for him.

The Night king held the frost sword high for making a fatal descending blow, Theon anticipated the move quite early yet his horizontal spear block did no wonders as the handle was shattered into pieces by the blow, the impact made Theon fall on his knees. This time the Night king swung his sword for a perfect head chop, but Theon still being on his knees was quick enough to thrust his upper body backwards ,dodging the attack but resulted in falling flat on the ground

Without warning the night king stamped his right foot on lying Theon chest which was followed by the sound of multiple bones breaking and eruption of blood from his mouth. The Night king withdrew his leg and stamped him once again. Theon jolted in pain as he vomited more blood, taking ragged breaths his eyes began to fluttering close , losing to death. Convinced of Theon fate the Night king crossed his lying body towards Bran who sat completing expressionless.

Still lying near dead on the ground ,he with all this might and strength caught hold of the Night king right foot hindering his approach toward Bran. The night king halted and glared at bloody Theon's face who was still clutching to him, his valiant efforts were reciprocated with a kick across his face completely distorting his face with blood popping from ever corner of his face.

Turing his gaze from Theon the Night king fixed his eyes on Bran. They both stood there glaring at each other for few moments. Soon the night king was towering over Bran. The night king pulled this sword to gain momentum to thrust the sword into Bran's heart, his sword halted in mid air , with distorted eyes and shaky motion he glanced over his shoulder to se Theon piercing the Valyrian arrow- head of his broken spear into the side of his neck, with all his strength he shoved the arrow head fully into the Night king neck resulting in him shattering into pieces of ice.

Theon fell on his knees as all the life he summoned for his final redemption act was draining from him, the pain came into existence ,but in all the pain and agony he finally felt content. This time he kept his promise to the starks to protect Bran. His journey came a full circle from betraying a stark to protecting a stark. He realised that death was mere inches from him but he was ready to rest for the last time.

''Every person of Westeros would know what you did here" Bran spoke

A sad smile forged its way on his face and tears rolling down his face, taking in ragged breaths

he replied

"I....didn't do it for....them"

and fell on ground and meet his impending end.

******

ok

Arya Stark fans pls don't freak out.

One of good thing of Got 8 was the character arc of Theon and I just felt he should have been the one to kill the Night king. Arya was also good contender for killing Night king but I would have really loved her deception ,face swap and her other skill to single handedly manipulate and kill other baddies like Euron or Cersei. I personally thought that would have been more impressive than killing Night king two moves within seconds without putting a fight. (he is freaking Night king)

Theon came a long way from been a jealous brat, to brain washed servant , to the good guy

so I thought his journey should be remembered and what would have been remarkable by not remembering as Theon Greyjoy but the killer of the Night king

if you like it vote for it

and tell me how was it in the comment section