WELCOME & INTRO

*THIS IS A RE-UPLOAD OF MY ORIGINAL OVERWATCH ONESHOTS BECAUSE THEY WERE DELETED BECAUSE OF SOME WEIRD ALGORITHM GLITCH* 

» hi! i, euphoriaatrash , welcome you to my mainly-unedited hellscape (i oop-). thank you for reading- i'm sure you want to move on to the fics but please at least scan through my this intro to understand the basics of

my important policies,

my symbols,

and how to request.

(𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞) 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

» i'm not exactly too big on strict regulations and whatnot, but i just wanted to outline a few basic principles that should be maintained while reading/interacting with my book or the fellow readers of this book.

1. comments should refrain from being too negative. let's be kind to each other! i feel that we all need that. just be a decent human being to one another :)

1.5. quick addition! i might be overly-sensitive, but i appreciate criticism. :,)

2. if there are any comments which do not follow the previous policy, private message me about it so i can report the meanie :3

3. most of my oneshots include profanities and mentions of more mature subjects, even if it's not rated as angst or smut (for a more in-depth look into the specifics of the two, see below), so beware of the occasional f-bomb or summer fling reference ;). most of them are also unedited, so excuse my terrible grammar.

4. that's about it! have fun in the comments! i hope these policies can build a firm foundation for a supportive community in the comments section. :D

𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐬

» these appear in the chapter titles in parenthesis before the actual name of the oneshot.

' @ ' signifies that oneshot has elements of angst. some of my angsts can get intense, so if you are sensitive to anything listed (although not limited to): mentions of infidelity, abuse in any and all forms, depression, anxiety, panic, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, self-hatred, body dysmorphia, please refrain from reading these chapters. i have many other works which are filled to the brim with fluff galore, so enjoy some of those instead.

' ® ' signifies that oneshot has elements of smut/lemon. again, reader discretion is advised, but i know some of y'all can be nasty (like me) so enjoy those, please.

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

» request box: open ( ) closed (✘)

disclaimers:

- i will only accept requests which are sent to me through my PRIVATE MESSAGES. it's okay though- if they aren't, i'll just shoot you a friendly reminder to format your request properly. (i'm doing this now to make sure if my book is deleted that i'll still have your request)

- i have the right to decline any request (although i don't usually) for any reason.so, if you hit me up with anything incestual or anything along those lines which supports things that i disagree with, get ready for a fat decline.

- if you ever want to request anything (if you do i'd be honored), know that i'm not the fastest writer so it might take a while for me to complete your story! moving on...

how to request:

a. fill out the form below. the ones with asterisks are mandatory for the request, '*-ish' applies to some requests but not all so check those out, but feel free to follow any of the other prompts! or add any further details that aren't included in the prompts that would help me further understand your story idea! i'll put the form in the comments so you can easily copy and paste it into your private messages :)

b. pm me! that's about it, really. i'll reply to affirm your request that i'll write it, but hang tight!

THE FORM:

(*) i. love interest(s); (preferably one, but you know, spice up a smut with...)

(*) ii. genre; choose from the listed (again, preferably one, but multiple can be accepted): fluff, lime, lemon, angst, headcanon

(*-ish) iii. gender; not necessary for fluff, lime, angst, or headcanon, but specify gender for smut

(*) iv. general plot; should give me a fair idea of your story (1+ sentences) "i.e.: reader and hana song are forced on a blind date by their mutual friend, lúcio. after a lot of awkwardness, d.va starts really starts to bond with reader" "i.e. example 2: support hero's first kisses with reader"

v. au; alternate universe which story takes place in. for instance, zombie apocalypse au!, modern au!, celebrity au!, soulmate matching tattoos au!, just to name a few

vi. time period; it's nice to have a timeframe most of the time- because there is most definitely a difference between blackwatch reyes and reaper reyes (and wow!! silver fox 76 anyone?) "i.e. sparrow/young genji (before becoming cyborg)"

vii. affiliations; best friend? exes? bosses? anyone who could be of importance to your story can be mentioned here. no need to fill this out if you mentioned them previously in the general plot. "i.e. reader is best friends with pharah" "i.e. example 2: reader is part of the deadlock gang alongside young ashe and young mccree"

OKAY, THANKS FOR READING ALL OF THIS SHIT SORRY I MADE IT SO LONG- ONTO THE ONESHOTS!!

© 𝓔