❤️Journal entery 1❤️

My best friend. 🧸🎈

A person who has been here for me for years. We were always that "you would be cute as a couple." Friends.

🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️

Laughing sharing a great time. Telling our feelings listing to secrets. Someone who I'd never thought to see him leave...

🌾🌻

Someone who was there for me when school got hard we would skip and sit in his car sometimes not even talking just listing to music.

🌕🌖🌗🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

He was the man that wants to see me succeed. The man who wants to see me do better because he knows I can. He is always here for me blunt in hand. Rubbing his hands through my hair holding me when I cry.

🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈🌊⛈

Somewhere along the line I fell for him.. when we cuddled It felt right but so scary, I couldn't let go anymore... I needed it.. but him?

💔😢🤦‍♀️

Depression is something that can be well hidden if it's deep inside of you. You'll be having a fun day and it will creep up to you at night.. he had that inside of him..

🤺⛈

Now he's showing signs and I can't help, I wish I could just admit my feelings. But it's no use, he won't feel the same..

🌾🧨🔪

I opened my eyes and saw the scars.. I just want to hold him and tell him everything inside of me.. I've been holding back.. I don't know where or when or how it will end for everyone but I shouldn't hold back.

😢⛈