Obsessed Over King Bakugou

-deku's pov-

"hunny wake up its Saturday and you know you cant be in bed no omega got and alpha like that!" "Mom i dont care about getting an alpha when im sleeping plus no one likes a male omega unless they're really gay or lonely!" i heard my mom stomping into my room to pull the blanket off of me and open my window, "MOM CLOSE THE WINDOW ITS COLD AND SUNNY IM SILL SLEEPING!" "Izuku your getting up and dont yell at me" "ugh fine" i got out of bed when my mom left and went on my phone as i put a shirt on my pants however i didnt change. "so is there anyone out there you think would be nice for you." i ignored my mom but then she screamed at me "IZUKU MIDORIYA GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER! MOST BOYS AT YOUR AGE ALREADY HAVE A MATE AND IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT TO SEE YOU FIND YOURS!" "geez mom i was just looking at bakugou's Instagram." i didn't notice it but my mom was hovering over my shoulder as i looked at a shirtless sexy ash blonde boy. "so you like the shirtless type huh, you know izuku those boys have some problems. i hear that they have anger issues and always want alone time with their mates to do things, i dont want you hanging out with any boys like that." "mom you want me to get a mate but the mate im looking for is bakugou hes the best man ever and i haven't found anyone better than him so i guess you need to relax." "but baby i love you and believe in you but do you really think a king will be your mate i mean i doubt he even remembers you." after that i left the house to go shopping i was wearing a black sweatshirt and booty shorts . i went to the mall to go the the store to talk to Uraraka because shes working there for the summer once i got there the first thing i saw was Uraraka putting all the lgbt flags in the window because of course my lesbian bestfriend is working at a store like that i mean its convenient that i always spend most of my days talking to her, messing around, making messes, and shop there but the best time was when we got a spinney chair and pushed each other around in it, even at the thought of it i still laugh. "hey Uravity whats up" " deku! yay im so glad your here can you hand me that big box?" "uh yeah whats in it" "a present for you, open it!" i opened the box to find a small bakugou figure with him holding a gay flag around him "aww thats so cute" "yeah i did some research and i found out that bakugou was gay and most of his friends are too" "damn i miss him so much even tho when we were younger he treated me like shit." five seconds later i hear like every girl screaming at the doors and hear a voice yelling "stop screaming and stop surrounding me do me a favor and go back to what you were doing, god damn!" out of no where i just hear uraraka say "you know what deku you should go up to bakugou and give him a hug he needs one." "what me no no no no no you dont get it he wouldnt remember me so he would push me to the grou--" i was frozen at that moment to feel strong arms go over my head and around giving me a hug i thought it was a random person who thought i was someone else but this time it wasnt a mistake it was bakugou and i know what because he licked my ear and wispered to me "hey deku how have you been" i got shivers down my spine from hearing him say that "g-good k-kacchan" "kacchan who's kacchan oh fuck is he your boyfriend?" "No it's what I'm gonna call you since after 18 years of not caring about me you still call me Deku and you know that's my hero name. Also get your arms off me I might be single but I don't need to be fucked by you in the middle of the mall." "Oh you may not need me now but next week you'll be begging for me." "Why would I be begging for you next week?" "Oh you didn't know, next week all omegas are gonna be in heat and it's gonna be like someone stabbing you so many times to where you are ready to die. And I think we both know the solution to that considering you needed it for your first time being in heat." "KACCHAN DO WE REALLY NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS INFRONT OF URARAKA WHOS AN OMEGA AND THE OTHER TWO ALPHAS WITH YOU!" (kiri and kami) "wait Deku you had sex with bakugou before. and don't males have their first heat at like 13?" "Yeah floaty ass they do and I was his only friend so I helped him at the time I didn't care but now I could mean more to hi--" "SHUT UP EVERY BODY JUST SHUT UP I TIRED OF THIS SHIT IT WAS A ONE TIME THING AND I WAS SCARED I WAS HURTING SO I DID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY KACCHAN ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU TOLD HER EVERY THING THAT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL ANYONE AND IF YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND WHY DID YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! WHY DID YOU SAY YOU HELPED ME WHEN I TOLD YOU I WAS IN HEAT AND YOU SAID COME TO MY HOUSE IM GONNA CURE YOU! YOU DIDNT HELP ME YOU THREW YOUR SELF AT ME AND I TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN I WOULD JUST HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND WE MAGICLY FALL INLOVE AND NEVER HAVE ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN! IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT KACCHAN DONT ACK ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY SOMETIMES!" I ran outside crying after that. kacchan just had one eyebrow raised like he was surprised. Uraraka came after me "deku where are you going it doesnt matter what happened!"  "yes it does he thinks he helped me but he didnt no one did and now im scared of him because he might know more things about me and--"  uraraka made me stop worry by giving me a huge hug, right now i thought i wanted to be alone but all i needed was a hug. later that day i saw kacchan but ignored him he wasn't supposed to tell her or anyone but now that she knows i hope it doesn't change are friendship.

-next week Sunday-  -Baku pov-

i left a note on the counter telling deku he could come see me but i doubt he would, i feel bad for him being all tiny and always wanting to be number one but we all know that i'm the only number one. someone kocks one the door "what" i yell to them "who is it?"  "its me, deku." "come in" the door opens and the green hair boy walked it. he seemed scared and i wanted to run up to him give him a hug and ask him whats wrong and how i could make my mistake better, but i have to stay strong. "what do you want deku"  "well my mom is on vacation and i dont know where my medication is and i dont wanna be lonely for the week so i was wondering if i could stay here, i promise i wont bother you."  "fine whatever"  "thank you kacchan! you wont regret this!"  what did he mean bu you wont regret this its not like anything will happen all i have is a green haired boy living with me for a week its not that big of a deal or is it? 

just a little hee hee!  hellow this is the end of this chapter but since im sick i will be updating alot on both strories also im thinking about going to walmart to get my food and sobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mk bye bye!