The King & his Knights

Note: Guys, Kamen Rider Zi-O in now until Episode 43 while Ryusoulger is until Episode 17. However, this fic will have original content AFTER those, based on the magazine & toy scans. So, please excuse me if I make up stuff that does not eventually end up in the canonical series.

New Note: Guys, since Kamen Rider Zi-O has ended, and Ryusoulger has already reached a stage where Max Ryusoul Red has already been released, I think I will make some updates to the content. 

It was a peaceful day, and the six Ryusoulgers were blissfully hanging out in a cafe, eating ice cream sundaes.

"AH! I love ice cream!" Asuna said in a bubbly manner, eating some vanilla ice cream.

"Me too!" Canalo's younger sister Oto was with them. "All the food that humans make really is amazing!"

"Tsk tsk...the ice cream was too expensive though. I just wasted so much money" Canalo grumbled.

Koh, Melto & Towa all exchanged exasperated looks. Bamba just looked as stoic as ever, however he too was calmly eating his ice cream.

Suddenly, the crowds began screaming and running away in terror. The Ryusoulgers looked up in shock to see several monsters - Another Den-O, Another Build, Another Gaim and Another W.

"What are those?! They're not Druidon." Melto exclaimed.

"Aw man, I can't eat my ice cream!" Asuna pouted grumpily.

"Druidon or not, we need to stop them!" Koh said, standing up. Canalo told Oto to go and hide. The six Ryusoulgers stood up, and were just going to put down their ice cream when...

"It's alright! I can deal with them." The group turned to see a young man in spectralon-white royal garments and a golden circlet on his head facing the Another Riders.

"W-who are you?" Koh asked.

The man smiled at him.

"My name is Tokiwa Sougo. The King of Time & Space."

All the Ryusoulgers looked puzzled.

"You're a king?!" Towa exclaimed.

"But, but how are you going to deal with them?" Asuna exclaimed in disbelief.

Sougo merely smiled. He took out his Zikan Driver and Zi-O Ridewatch.

"Zi-O! Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!"

The Ryusoulgers looked on in shock as Kamen Rider Zi-O stood in front of them.

"Kamen...Rider?" Canalo said.

"I've heard of them. Apparently they also fight against monsters, and defend love, truth & peace." Bamba said.

Sougo took out the Build Ridewatch.

"Armour Time! Best Match! Build!"

The Ryusoulgers only looked on in amazement as Kamen Rider Zi-O Build Armour clashed with the Another Riders, his dual Drill Drill Crusher repelling their fierce physical attacks.

"Finish Time! Vortex Time Break!" Sougo unleashed his finisher with the dual Drill Drill Crusher, destroying Another Build & Another Den-O. He dodged a swing from Another Gaim's massive sword as he drew the Gaim Ridewatch.

"Armour Time! Soiya! Gaim!"

"He changed form again!" Towa said, as the other Ryusoulgers nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, Sougo cut down Another W with his dual Daidaimaru and kicked back Another Gaim.

"Finish Time! Gaim! Squash Time Break!"