[_§~ 1 ~§_]

Small snowflakes fell down into the soft fluffy snow, the trees around the white ground hung over creating a breath taking picture. A former she-kit was in the underground covering herself from the life threatening snow. The She-kit couldn't see anything due to the fact she was born blind. And left abandoned in the cold. Formerly from ShadowClan her mother thought of her as useless and an unwanted warrior. But the feline didn't have the heart to kill the small weakling herself. The She-cat was only 4 moons old. She knew how to smell and hear around her, and right now it was peaceful. The kit knew she couldn't stay here long and she couldn't return. So she got out of her warm safe place and into the thick covered snow, she couldn't see a darn thing making matters much more difficult then they need to be. She couldn't help but cry out for somecats help. She wondered so far she could smell a scent of something new, not her clan, no. It wasn't that it was a new scent. "Jaykit why exactly are we here..?" A small tiny voice cried out. "Shut it! Just fallow me" the grumpy cat that (y/k/n) figured to be jaykit. "Huh.. I never thought in StarClan that I would be fallowing a blind bat.." "I heard that!" Snapped the kit. Hearing this made the small kit roar with laughter. The two kits heard the noise and crept up close to where it was coming from. "Who are you?" A voice called out creating (y/k/n) to squeal and jump back. "Who are you?" She replied back trying to smell the two kits scent. "Your blind!" Retorted the kit, causing (y/k/n) to spat bitterly "nooo really what horrible news! Why hadn't I figured that one out for myself... stupid foxdung.." she snapped causing the other kit to slight ever so slightly to snicker. "Sorry sorry! I was just-" "never mind that who are you anyways? Well- both of you?" She questioned sitting down. "Well I'm lionkit! And beside me is my brother jaykit, we're from ThunderClan!" The ki- lionkit replied, "no wonder why you reek.." she muttered under her breath. " well I'm (y/k/n) formerly from ShadowClan.." she said sadly, "I was disowned from my mother, because of my terrible truth that i was blind" this information left the two cats in shock, "what!? That's horrible! You're just a kit it isn't your faul-" "it is my fault though! If I was just born normally my mother wouldn't have left me" she fired back puffing out her chest. "Just forget it, I'm sorry. I just am touchy on that subject.." she sighed out "well, since you have no where to go you can come to ThunderClan! I'm sure FireStar would let you stay!" "If he does.." jaykit budded in. Lionkit snorted and spun on his heel walking at a slow pace. Good thing they were leaving because (y/k/n) was starting to freeze. And jaykit seemed to notice, normally he wouldn't care but since something just seemed to make him care be brushed his pelt along the She-cats, both kits pelts started to heat up but none spoke a word. It was quiet between the two blind kits, but was comforting.

'Well I guess I'm not the only one.. at least they would understand how I feel'

Both thought but dared not to say out loud.