Short hair

After Eren and Jean's fight, Eren ran out and mikasa ran after him. Once she caught she scolded him and he bit back. "GODDAMNT MIKASA!" He hissed at her but it was nothing new, typical eren.

He lowered his voice when he said,"Hey mikasa you should cut your hair." Mikasa touch her silky soft jet black hair. Mikasa in her usual low voice asked, "How short do you think I should cut it eren?"

The burnet turned to her and answered with, "meh, maybe here" he put a finger to where here hair covered her nape to give her more of an idea. The black haired girl wanted to decline but she remembered that titans and the survey Corps were dangerous so she agreed.

Back at the dorm

Mikasa took off her scarf and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair that brought out her hair and face. Mikasa grabbed the scissors to cut her hair, until sasha ran into the room. "MIKASA!"

The ravenette stopped to turn over and look at the blushing wide eyed burnette. "Yes" mikasa said simply saying uninterested. Sasha stomped over to her and yelled in her face about the fake fart incident and that she would never forgive mikasa.

The ravenette finally had enough and got the scissors again. Sasha saw mikasa put the scissors up to her hair but sasha snatched it before she could cut her hair.

Mikasa turned away from the mirror and looked up questioningly at sasha. Sasha felt a heated blush apear on her cheeks when mikasa looked at her.

Sasha started sweating while mikasa kept a straight face. It felt like eternity until sasha spoke up and insisted that she cut mikasa's hair. "Sasha are you sure" mikasa questioned softly with slightly wide eyes that sparked towards the the burnette.

Sasha never heard or see mikasa like this before. She quickly nodded and she positioned mikasa head in front of the mirror. "How short do you want your hair mikasa" sasha asked politely. Mikasa told sasha, "to my nape sasha"

Sasha started cutting and felt mikasa's soft hair. Sasha's blush started to deepen while mikasa closed her eyes and had flashback of her family and wanted cry but she had to be strong and she didn't get her emotions get the best of her.

In the middle of mikasa's thinking she heard sasha called out her name. "Mikasa" mikasa opened her eyes "yes?" Sasha looked at her with the mirror and smile had this smile that suddenly made mikasa heart flutter and a light pink blush creeped it way on mikasa's cheeks.

"Good your not asleep, or that would be dangerous." Sasha explained. Mikasa brought up the courage to ask sasha if it was done. Sasha replied with a hum and said almost.

The last long strand of long hair was cut, she looked at mikasa's short hair and here nape. She got a quick image in her head with sasha biting mikasa's neck and that mikasa was moaning with a submissive look that sasha had the urge to take mikasa and make the girl hers. sasha put down the scissors, tied to stop thinking about it and was about to go to bed until she felt a hand grasping on her arm. Sasha turned back to see mikasa.

The black haired girl lightly blushing and her face was soft from her usual stern look and her inner eyebrows were brought forward slightly lifted up that made mikasa look like a shy girl instead of a warrior but the most that changed was the look in her eyes. Mikasa eyes weren't with determination to keep eren safe, but instead a look of need and wanting that was so unfamiliar to sasha.

Mikasa finally said "Sasha, thank you" she suddenly but slowly lifted herself off the chair and gave sasha's cheek a light peck. Sasha looked mikasa and grabbed her and before the girl could react, sasha climbed on top of her. And kissed her hard on the lips.

Mikasa was shocked but she closed her eyes and started kissing sasha back. It was a passionate kiss, a kiss that was long awaited for. Once the broke apart sasha bit mikasa's neck and the rest went blank.

Sasha woke up fully clothed and felt a sudden pain of scratches on her back and a bite on the side of her neck that was probably by someone who was in pain or wanted to quiet themselves.

Sasha suddenly looked next to her to she mikasa naked, messy hair and bites hickeys and marks that sasha knew instantly. Sasha and anyone would know how her bite would look like because once they actually got the food from her they say a bite mark and gave up and handed it back with a sigh as they left.

In Sasha's head she was panicking but she didnt want to wake mikasa up. Becuase if she did wake her up she would be dead. She layed back to and faced mikasa back the was a bite on her nape!

Suddenly she felt mikasa move and sasha turned white sasha stayed still until she heard a soft angelic voice call her name. It was mikasa she was sitting on the bed facing her with an questioning yet innocent look. Cold air finally hit mikasa and she looked at her body.

Mikasa's face suddenly went aflame and cover her chest with the blanket but her shoulders and collarbone were still in site. It was probably useless anyways she probably already saw her naked. Mikasa's face heated even more from that thought.

She turned to sasha but saw sasha smiling at her. Mikasa was so confused and flustered. Sasha leaned close and kissed mikasa and mikasa finally kissed her back.

Sasha let out a soft chuckle at mikasa's cuteness. Mikasa giggled. Sasha's eyes shot open and her jaw dropped. Mikasa blushed again realizing what she just did and regretted it but sasha out of nowhere hugged her tight and kissed her on the cheek. Mikasa was blushing even more telling her to stop.

Sasha stopped and got up. Mikasa followed and she gathered up her clothes and put them on. Mikasa felt so sore and she stared blushing again.

Before they went outside mikasa looked in the mirror one last time and saw the bites and hickeys. She quickly put on her scarf without a word she speed walked outside leaving sasha luaghing uncontrollably.