Chapter 1 : Who are you?

~ Choi Y/N POV~

  I was watching television because I'm too lazy to go to the office. Well my mom and dad were busy with their business in the company. They said I can join them if I want but I was choosing to not to. I felt a little bit dizzy so I made a decision to go to the hospital.

~Skip time~

~ At hospital~

  "Hi, how may I help you ?", said one of the nurse at the counter. " I think I have a fever", I said to the nurse. She immediately registered my name at the counter.

  A few minutes later, my name was called by the nurse at the door frame. I quickly went into the room.

~Jungkook's POV"

  I was busy checked up some patient's data while a nurse called my next patient. Something caught on my attention.The next patient is my crush which is Choi Y/N. When she entered the room , my heart was pounding crazily. I miss her so much. Now I can see her again after a long time. We didn't see each other after we graduated from university but I always stalked her wherever she goes. I felt someone shaking her hand in front of me. I came back into reality and saw her shaking her hand in front of me while smiling. 

  I asked " What's your problem miss?". She replied " I think I have a fever.". I started to examined her and yes, she had a fever. It's worrying me a bit. I asked her to take her medicine according to the time that was told to her.

~ Choi Y/N POV ~

  When I entered the room, I saw a really handsome guy. He looked a little bit shocked when I entered the room. Then he looked like in a daydream so I shook my hand in front of him and he started to realized me and examined me.

  After that I went home. I took the medicine and eat something before go to bed. I can't stop thinking about him. While I was thinking about him I drifted to dreamland.

~ The next day~

 I am excited today because finally I can hang out with Blackpink and BTS (except Jungkook). Oh I miss them so much. 

~Skip time~

~At night~

  "Bye, Y/N. Sorry because we can't accompany you home.", said Blackping and BTS. "It's okay. I can walk by myself." I said. While I was walking, Someone grabbed my hand pull me into the dark alley and pinned me against the wall. I was so scared. My tears ran down from my eyes unstoppable. Then, he whispered "Do you know how much I miss you and love you? I love you so much since childhood but of course you don't remember me because you had an  accident and moved away from Busan". I was shocked by his words. He reached his phone and turned on the flashlight on his phone. The light lightened up his face. He was wearing a mask. He took the mask off and revealed his face. He was the doctor that treated me yesterday in the hospital.

  He used his index finger to lifted up my chin to look at his face. He looked at me in the eyes. Then , My head began to hurts.

~Flash back~

  I was playing at the ground with my childhood friend, Jungkook. We played football together. Jungkook kicked the ball too hard and the ball went in the middle of the road. "I'll get it" I said to him. He nodded as a yes. I ran toward the ball and took it. When I tried to turn back to go to jungkook, I heard my name was called and BAAMM!!! I was hit by a car. Jungkook ran toward me while crying he called my mom. My mom came to me immediately. She cried. They called the ambulance to bring me to the hospital. After a few day in coma, I started to conscious. My mom said to jungkook that he need to avoid me since the doctor said that I had amnesia.Tjen we move from Busan to Seoul.      

~Present~

  After I remembered everything, I hugged him and said "I miss you too." He started to smile widely when he knew  that I remembered him. Then, I said "I lovee you too". He hugged me tightly.

~Jungkook POV~

  I smirked while Hugging her. I'm a little bit surprised for her reaction. After that I took a bottle of water out off my bag and gave it to her. I watched her drank the water. A few minutes later she collapsed in my arm. Now I was fully own her.