The letter

To the reader of this letter

This world is rotten, filled with lies and lost dreams it’s time something was done. Cries… Cries of agony, anger, pain, anguish and torture surround this hellish world we call home. Over the last 7 over 4 billion lives have been lost because of one mere admirable mortal man who was betrayed by those he trusted and fought for. The so called hero to be was roughly dragged and handed over to the demonic man Lucifer and The Coven for the promise of the balance of good and evil. This all started on the 17th October 2018 with a crackle all electrical devices froze. Followed by the showing an aged man with champagne hair and piercing silver eyes, dressed in and black attire with crimson detail and matching cape. He spoke in a hasky voice “Hello foolish people of the world!” “Do you honestly believe that because there is no war that the world is at peace?” “Mankind’s only salvation to peace is war!” “Do you idiots honestly believe that you can somewhat continue peaceful negotiating” “No peace and balance can only be brought upon the world when it is ruled by one supreme nation, one government, and by one leader.” He smirked before continuing “I am Lucifer and with the help of The Coven I hear by declare war against the entire world” yelled Lucifer before and ear shattering laugh was witnessed and lights came on behind the deranged man revealing thousands of 9th generation enduro systems. And that was how it began. It’s far too late for us to stop the phycho demon Lucifer for making aver the world. So it’s up to you to you dear reader to save humanity.

 Yours Sincerely

Rayla Evans

P.s Protect the young mortal hero with your life from those who betray him.

This was justs piece of my english homework which wanted to share. Sorry for any mistake I really am the the best at making them. I might right more stuff around this. Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed.