The Normal Life Of Dereck T. Scott

CHAPTER 1

                                                    WHEN IT ALL WENT TO HELL

I start my day lick any other.i get up,turn my alarm off,take a shower and get breackfest and eat it on the way to school.I get to the bus stop and wait for it,i see my friend jessica walking to the bus stop and wave at here and smile.Dereck:good morning jessica,sleep well? i said with a smile. Jessica:good morning dereck and yes i did sleep well thanks for asking.she said smiling back at me.I've knowen jessica from when we was kids,we hang out alot some people even ask if we are siblings thats how close we are but where not siblings.I also have a crush on jessica but i havent told her how i feel yet.

The bus comes and we get on the bus and sit together like we allways do.Jessica:hey dereck.... Dereck:yes jessica? Jessica:have you ever got this feeling like everything you know is going to change and it'll never be the same again? Dereck:no i cant say i have had that feeling,why you ask? Jessica: its just something i felt last night before i went to bed thats all.Dereck: okay,and dont worry abotu it if anything happens you and me will get through it together okay? Jessica:*smiles*thanks dereck.

but lil did we know at that moment that everything was going to change the minute we got to school.cuz that where it all stated,the buss pulled into the school yard and we started are day but by lunch time everything started to change.there where these people walking around like they where sick and they started to bit other students and they started to act the same way too.Me and Jessica ran to the top of the building and i ran into my best friend John on the way and we got surounded by those wierd people and me and my two friends had to fight are way to the roof.We baracaded are selfs on the roof,but john was bitten and was not looking well.John: it doesnt look like im gona make it guys-coughs-im gona be one of them soon i know it. Dereck:dont talk like that john maybe we can treat it and you'll be fine. Jessica:yeah there has to be a first aid kit on this roof. John:no guys theres no way to fix this and theres no fist aid kit up here-cough,cough-i dont want to end up like them,plz dereck help me to the edge of the roof so i can fall off and when i hit the ground ill still be me when i die and not one of those monsters-cough,cough-*gounds in pain*

Dereck:............-looking at the ground- jessica:no you cant ask dereck to do that he is your best friend. John:dont you get it-grons in more pain-all thats happening is like the bigging of a bad zombie movie-grounds in more pain on the gound-im not gona make it*coughs up blood and lays on the ground and doesnt move* Jessica:he's.....he's gone dereck...

A few secounds pass and jessica is crying cuz we last a friend but then johns hand twiches and he gets up,but he is not john any more.He has become one of them,i move jessica away and grab a bat that i had used to fight my way up here and i based my friends head in and his body falls to the ground and i cover his face with a hand towel.Dereck:*crying*

Jessica:are you okay dereck-she walks over to me- Dereck:-crying-i just lost my friend and whats worse i hade to smash his head when his body got back up.Jessica:-hugs me tight-its okay dereck he wasnt john any more,we lost him to what ever this viruses thats going around is.you did what you had to do to protect us.Dereck:-i hug her back-i never thought something like this would happen.

And that was just the start of it all,we hade to get out of the school.We couldnt stay there with all those things walking around so we neede to find any other students that could be alive and team up if we even want a chance to suvive.

TO BE COUNTINUED~