Past: Having Fun

It is around four in the middle of the day, and two shirtless teen boys are in the bathroom, spraying each other with silly string and cream as they are laughing their heads off.

"Stop it!" One said through his laughter.

"Keep still." The taller one said as he sprayed the cream in his friend's hair.

"Looks good, right?" The smaller boy said as he ran his fingers through the foam in his hair.

"No."

"Asshole!"

"Idiot!"

They both start laughing harder than ever and start spraying each other with more cream and silly string.

The door opens and a lady sticks her head in the bathroom.

"Are you two ready yet?" She asks.

Both boys look at her.

"This is no place for carnival, boys." She tells them. "Let's go. We're going  to be late."

She closes the door and the boys put their shirts back on, smiling at one another as they do so.

〰 ♂ 〰

Cyrus' mother, Leslie, is walking ahead of the dirty duo as they are still spraying each other with silly string and cream.

"You won't get me!" TJ shouts as Cyrus chases him.

They run until TJ hides behind Cyrus' mom. They chase each other in a perfect circle around Cyrus' mother, causing her to simply shake her head at the both of them before they run off. As she looks further, she spots TJ's mother, waves at her and walks towards her.

"Hey TJ."  A kid greets as he and Cyrus are running.

"Hi, Rob!"

"Do you want to come with us to the movies?" Rob asks as he puts and arm around TJ's shoulders.

"No, I'm going to the carnival with Cyrus." TJ says as he moves from Rob and puts his arm around Cyrus' shoulders.

"The movie is much more fun." Rob's friend Stan says.

"No, I'm staying with him." TJ says.

"Let's go." Cyrus says.

"Well, let's look for  someone  else." Rob says to Stan as TJ and Cyrus are walking off towards their mothers.

〰 ♂ 〰♂〰 ♂ 〰

QOTC: Y'all! The Tyrus Childhood Interactions Will Be Italicized (Indicating The Past), While All Adult Tyrus Interaction Will Be In Normal Font (Indicating The Present). So, What Do You Think Will Happen Between These Two?