Anime Angels

Tsuyoi's POV

Faster. I have to go faster!

"Tsuyoi wait! Where are you going?" Enuo was calling after me.

I am sprinting through the poring rain and deafening thunder, trying to reach the center of the village. I'm not exactly sure why I am, but it feels as though something is calling my name.

"To the center of the village!" I yelled back to him.

I wipe my forehead with my wrist, attempting to wipe some of the sweat and water away from my eyes.

"Why are you going there? We should be in the storm shelter! I haven't seen anything like this before!" he yelled again.

"I don't know. Something is telling me to, and I need to find out what!" I reply, still sprinting.

It took probably two more minutes before we finally got to the center of the village. I looked towards the statue of our first leader, Maric. He was brave, loyal, and truthful, but died about five years ago when we were in a war. The statue was build almost a year after he died.

Something strange was happening to the statue, though. Lightning was acting up everywhere, but here, there were four beams surrounding the statue. I watched for awhile, and the beams of lightning never disappeared; just slowly turned brighter and brighter.

"What the hell?" Enuo said as he caught up and came to stand next to me, also staring at the beams.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," I told him just before something even stranger happened.

Rain made a barrier around the statue and me. Somehow it made like a cage with Enuo on the outside and me on the inside with the lightning and the statue.

He started banging on the rain like it was a wall yelling my name over and over again.

I turned around to look at him, surprisingly calm, and said these two words, "I'm okay."

I walked closer to the statue and the beams of lighting suddenly grew so much brighter, so I had to shield my eyes. I heard the loudest crash of thunder, and I'm sure it broke my eardrums until I heard the walls of rain begin to fade away.

I blinked open my eyes and when they adjusted, I realized there was someone sitting unconscious up against the statue.

A girl! With....... Wings!?

I looked closely at her to realize how pretty she is. She has long black hair with bangs and a small braid in the back. Her bright ocean blue eyes were open, but she was unconscious.

She was wearing a completely white dress that came to the middle of her thighs in the front, and almost to her feet in the back. She wasn't wearing any shoes, yet her feet weren't dirty what-so-ever; and she had white, feathered wings. Wings!?

I continued to look at her for awhile before my head suddenly began to throb.

Then, the weirdest thing out of all this chaos happened. I stood with my eyes closed as every memory of my life from my 1st birthday to the present day flooded into my head. The girl; the.... Angel that was sitting in front of me was in so many of those memories although I don't know her name.

My head continued to throb and I felt like I was going to pass out, so I kneeled down on my knees and put my face in my hands.

Shortly after, I felt warm arms wrap around me and I was lifted into the air. I looked up to see the face of the Angel that was in so many of my memories. I remember looking at her ocean blue eyes and feeling safe, before I fell asleep.