Who is this

Summary: The Avengers went on a mission that will last three months. Tony couldn't go because (insert reason). In that time period he becomes close with an intern Peter Parker. The Avengers come back to some kid on the couch. Also Peter isn't Spiderman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's P.O.V

I had only stepped away for a moment. Peter was asleep and I got a call from Pepper. She wanted to make sure I got permission from May for Peter to stay over. She also made sure I had enough food for us three. Which I did for both.

"See you soon." Pepper was on her way back from a meeting in Virginia.

"See you soon Pep." I hung up the phone and made my way back to the couch Peter was on.

When I got back Nat was holding a gun to Peter, who obviously just woke up, and everyone else was in defense mode.

"WHAT THE HELL!" They turned to me as I went over to Peter. "Don't shoot him. Are you okay?" I asked checking him to make sure they didn't do anything.

"I'm fine Mr. Stark."

"Good, you know your aunt would kill me if you got hurt."

"Am I the only one confused?" Clint asked raising his hand.

"No, we are all confused. Stark who's the kid?"

Peter ran behind me as I turned to the Avengers. He is so cute when he is shy. No one would ever guess he is an evil genius.

"He is an intern. Peter introduce yourself."

Peter's P.O.V

Mr. Stark put me in the spotlight. What do I say? How should I introduce myself? Should I tell them where I go to school? Or maybe not. Why would they care? WHAT SHOULD I SAY? How did I just scream in my head. How does that work? I'm getting off topic.

I shake my head no and hide behind Mr. Stark more. "Come on kid, they wont bite ya." I slowly bring my head out.

"Um. H-hi, my name is Peter." My voice gets lower the more I speak.

"Louder." I push my glasses on my face and cleared my throat.

"My, name is Peter."

"Hello Peter, I'm guessing you know who we are." Mr. America said. I nod my head and grab onto Mr. Stark's sleeve.

"I can stay over another time if you want me to."

"No don't be silly. Don't let us ruin your night." All of the Avengers, minus Mr. Stark, went their own ways.

I hope I can get used to being around them.

A/N: I didn't know how to end this chapter. I promise after getting the hang of it, I will get better. Thanks for reading.