Chapter one

"Maddy! Get up, your going to be late!" jumping out of my bed I grabbed my school uniform which was just a white shirt, tie, and a black skirt. Running down stairs I hugged my ma and pa good bye and ran into the woods letting my wolf take over. tightening my bag I ran through the forest, unit I came upon a brownish, tannish wolf walking in front of me. turning around it looked startled and started to panic running round bumping into trees. after a few failed attempts to calm him down I sighed and got on my knees and hung my head. Walking over to me I listened as its heart sped up as I looked up to show it my now golden pupils and sharpened teeth. staring up at me it turned into a cute dirty blonde, green eyes boy. glaring at him I said "get out of our territory." that didn't even seem to faze him as he just yelped in joy and said "I thought I was the only one!" Smiling he said "do you go to the school here?"

When he saw me nod he said "come on then." I was still figuring this all out so I let him drag me to school. the moment we got there he was dragged away with the three K's, while I just walked over to my two best friends in the world Shannon, and Thomas who everyone calls Tom. Shannon is a redhead, green eyed girl who was crazy bout finding the "beast" who has been killing farm animals for the past few years. Tom is a dark skinned boy who is a pro when it comes to doctor stuff since his ma is one at the near by hospital. Hugging them both I walked to my first period of the day, biology. A few minutes in and I was crawling up the walls until the boy came in a rugged bag slung over his shoulder. looking over the students his eyes landed on me while our balding teacher said in a booming voice "Alright everyone, we have a new student and his name is Mike." Walking over to my desk he sat down next to me and let the teacher get started.