/1/

- Taeyong P.O.V.~

It was a normal day as usual. Get ready, go to school, come back home and take a nap, wake up and eat a snack, get ready, go to work. You took a shower, starting to get ready for work after using your body wash and scrub, you washed off your body, hopping out of the shower. You styled your light brown hair, putting on your work uniform, which consisted of whatever you pleased, as long as it was appropriate. You chose a grey oversized sweater with black skinny jeans and your favourite pair of converse high tops.

You put on your name badge pinning it your chest and putting on your watch before checking yourself in the mirror to make sure your outfit was okay.

"Okay, good enough." You said, grabbing your phone and house keys, putting them in your pocket and leaving, but not before making sure the ac was on, all lights were off, and the door was securely locked behind you.

~3rd P.O.V.~

Taeyongs mom had died while giving birth, his dad committing suicide when he was 11. He was then shipped off to his aunt's house, who he didn't even know. His aunt was nice at first, but soon got grumpy and angry, yelling at him and ignoring him. She was always gone for business trips anyway. Though she disliked him, she still paid for his school tuition. He mostly got food for free from the café because he worked there and when he didn't he mostly used his money to by cheap fruits and ramen cups.

Though he didn't mind, sometimes saving to go by some new clothes, though he hadn't grown much over the years, staying petite and small. So most of his clothes still fit him. His eyes always looking like a lost or kicked puppy's, full with curiosity and innocence. No he wasn't clueless, he just never cared to learn about anything dirty or pay attention to whatever his classmates were doing. He enjoyed dancing. To put it simply he was naive and innocent as can be.

Though he wasn't the best he also enjoyed drawing. His hand always curled around the sleeves of his sweaters, only wearing short-sleeves when the heat was unbearable, just liking the safe and heavy feeling of sweaters.

He arrived at work five minutes early so he could clock in and wash his hands before getting started for the evening.

~Taeyong P.O.V

"Aye, you're here!" you heard your friend yell.

"Hey Ten, surprised you're not late today." You responded back.

"Yah! I'm never late!" He yelled back.

"Oh, please. You're late almost everyday." Your boss responded, giving him a look.

"It's not my fault WinWin distracts me..." Ten said.

"Yeah 'distracts' you. Just say he's a possessive little shit that likes marking you up before you go anywhere." Renjun, another co-worker responded.