Daddy

When I was 5 my parents and I moved to a town called Heaven. My father decided to join a gang. They called themselves the Rogue. My dad then started to barely come to the house, he always spended it at the club. My mom and him will always argue whenever he will come home. She would say it's to dangerous for us but he would reassure her that he will protect us. The last time I ever spend time with my dad was when before he joined the gang and he had tucked me in at night. Ever since then it's like he forgot he had a daughter.

My mom tried to make excuses for him when he missed my award ceremonies, rehearsal, games and my birthdays. It was always the same " Hes at work honey, dont worry hell be here " but he never was. One night my dad came home to take a shower real quick and then went back to the gang but he had forgotten his phone. My mom noticed he had gotten a text message from a lady called Katherine. When she opened the message she started sobbing.

" Mommy are you okay? " - I went up to her and hugged her.

" Baby can you do me a favor and pack all your stuff and put them in my car. "

" Why mommy? Where are we going?"

" Just do it Daisy! " - she yelled at me and I flinched.

" I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you. Just go pack your stuff please" - I nodded my head and rushed to pack everything.

After I packed everything I put in the car and then helped my mom with her bags and put it in the car too. She then said we had to stop by to see my dad. She told me to wait in the car and I did but then I heard shouting and I got scared for my mom so I ran inside.

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU DIDNT THINK I WILL FIND OUT "

" Let me explain He- "

" Explain what ?! Huh ?! That you got this whore pregnant "

I made sure they didnt see me so I stand near the door and made sure I didnt make so much noise.

" I'm taking Daisy with me. Im not letting her grow up in this shitty town, with your shitty friends and grow up in YOUR shitty lifestyle " - My mom yelled at my dad while he was holding back a lady who looked scared.

" YOU CANT TAKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER "

" I will ! Try to stop me and I'll run your ass over and reverse and run your ass over again asshole "

" Why did you hurt mommy, daddy " - I went inside and all eyes where on me and I saw eyes who pity me.

" Destiny I told you to stay in the car " - My mom looked at me with a stern look but I just kept looking at my dad with a hatred look and at the lady behind him.