I want to be home

Halloween, I think I would be going with some friends to get candy but that's not what I ended up doing cause now i'm high, drunk, and naked in a back of a car with a random guy...so I get out put on some clothes and I live in new York city but i'm not in new York i'm in Alabama a small little country place and I don't know how I got here.

I don't see one person I know not even the the guy I had sex with last night so far I walked maybe 2 miles and I see a sign saying Arab Alabama and and all i'm thinking is maybe I will find were i'm at. I see a burger king, so i get there, I walk inside and i get some looks I guess people here know everyone if you live here and I sat down at a table in the corner and a guy walks up and hands me a coffee and i drink of course and it don't taste anything like a Starbucks but it's drinkable i guess so this guy is I guess trying to get me to like him but it's not working so I say "I'm sorry but i have to go" and then i walk out there still hungry, but I see a apartment building so i walk there almost getting hit by a car, ask for a apartment for like a month cause I had no idea how long i will be here they said 550 dollars i didn't have that kind of money they said sorry then this guy walks up hands the guy 550 and says to me can i take you to eat, I had to say yes to him so I go on this "date" and then I wake up again in the bed naked with a random guy i don't know how i keep getting this drunk but I hurry and put my clothes on then i see it a ring on my finger what the hell did I do last night he wakes up and says hello my beautiful WIFE and I run out there and i'm freaking out grab my key to my apartment and go inside mine apartment it's very nice but right now I just want to be home in my house with my baby and my husband......

TO BE CONTINUED......

-breana-

xoxo