The Aphodite children

No ones Pov-

One day in a land you will never see as a human lived The Greek Gods.In the lands you will see things that looked like a dream.The land is called Olympus where the Greek Gods and Goddesses live.There lived a beautiful goddess name Aphrodite who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Bri.Bri was a very nice girl but when she got mad she would change to a nice girl to a rude demon girl.

When Bri was 1 years old her mother gave birth  to Bryan.Bryan was nice sweet and a joy to be around.when they were kids they did everything.They made friends played together and pranked mortals.They would talk and play with animals even tho they had lots of pets.

They loved each other more then anything.

One day Aphrodite told Bri and Bryan she was having a baby but The baby came with a beautiful cloud basket.The baby had one Pink hair on his head and he had his sister blue eyes.Aphrodite decided to name her new baby Tristan.His siblings loved   him very much and they did everything with him.

But one day when Tristan was four years old Aphrodite Tristan Bryan and Bri went on a walk around A park.Tristan saw three random dollars on the floor so he decided him Bryan and Bri can buy Ice cream.Bri got the Cloudersty ice cream Bryan got the Nallatre and Tristan got the ghost Ice Cream.Aphrodite Bri and Bryan thought the ghost ice cream was only a name but they were wrong.

Everyday Tristan became more
ghostly(transparent,invisible)

Tristan told them he felt weird but they said it was his imagination.One day Tristan became full Ghost(Invisible)And his siblings nor mom didn't care.After that day all he wanted was revenge so he taught himself how to become visible and invisible when he wanted too.The truth was that his siblings forgot about him from their Ice cream's effects.The Ice Cream also got rid of Bryan's wings abut erased the memory.

And that's how three loving siblings became 2 with one forgotten.

So remember that series I said I might do?Well this is it and I think it's gonna be great!I'm still gonna write my other story tho.Please subscribe to TheFamousFilms who made this series and his friends who helped.If you like TheFamousFilms then go check out my other story "TheFamousBabysiter"which is his Fmaf 6 series!Anyways bye!