1

"Honey come here" My mum groans

I walk out my bedroom downstairs to be greeted by my mums face.

"I was thinking now its summer you are going to be bored out of your brains, so I've gone and got you a job. Paid job, with me at the office. You start tomorrow dress accordingly to and office job, and remember I work there too don't ruin my job" She smiled. 

I guess I was happy as I needed the money to go out on the weekends but an office job, wow it would drag so much. 

"My boss well and your boss I guess is coming over tonight for dinner so dress well and keep nice" Continued mum. 

"Wait why is he coming over?" I asked.

"I don't know to meet you I guess, his name is Mr Styles" 

"What is his first name?" I question

"I don't know it begins with H but you wont be calling him by his first name" My mums eyebrow raised.

"Shut up he's probably like 60" I laugh with my mum.

"Not exactly" My mum says. 

I walk upstairs and begin to plan my outfit I take out a tight black skirt and a black crop top with a jeweled color the black crop top meets the waistband of the skirt perfectly and I take out my black underwear set and put some black liner on and a purple lip. I curl my hair slightly and let it fall down my shoulders. I realize that I got ready really quick and lie down on my bed and begin to think of the torture I am bound to encounter.

.....

My mother calls me from downstairs and I slowly wake up, shit I fell asleep. I quickly look in the mirror and my cheeks are flushed from the sleep my lipstick is smudged and my liner looks like winged eyeliner gone wrong. I try to adjust my looks the best i can and run down stairs.

I am half way down stairs when I realise I forgot my shoes. I run back upstairs and grab them, I then fianlly gracefully walk down the stairs. 

I hear a man and my mum talking in the living room.

"She is taking forever up there" My mum says.

"I'm surprised it smells great down here" A husky voice replies. Kind of sexy. 

I wipe down my skirt take a deep breath put on a smile and enter the room. I am literally blown away, I don't even know how to describe him. He wore black skinny jeans a white dress shirt and a black blazer. He had  lots brown hair that was quiff deep emerald eyes and cherry full lips. He looks about 21. 

"Scarlet" My mum says. 

I forgot where I was and didn't realize the man I was analyzing was right in front of me.

"Shit, oh shit I mean oops" I went red. 

My mum sighed. 

"Nice to meet you Scarlet" He says as he takes my hand and kisses it.

I am put in a trance by his fine jaw line as I see the mussels move.

He simple then just stares at me. - gif attached. 

"Well the dinners ready" My mum says awkwardly, god I hope she didn't notice what ever that was. 

"Thank you" Mr Styles says. 

"Follow me through" Mum says.

I walk into the kitchen following my mum, Mr Styles is behind me very tightly I can feel his breath from his hot lips on my neck. 

I dont know what sexual tension is but I think that was it. 

As I enter the dining room I sit down, Mr Styles sits across from me and my mum sits at the head of the table. 

My mum went into the kitchen and I put my head down avoiding eye contact my hair fell in front of my face. I felt a hard hand brushing my hair behind my ear. 

-Short introductory chapter more to come x