Realms

"In this world, there are three realms. Heaven, The Underworld, and the boundary, Earth. No creature may cross those boundaries, or else-"

"Daichi!"
Daichi Sawamura turned his head towards the person calling out his name. He closed the book he was reading and kept it back, in the mythology section. He always loved mythology, superstitions, anything of the sort. It always interested him, how creatures with stranger appearances than our early ancestors were created by our.. Not so early ancestors. Of course, he'd be in the library most of the time due to that, or he'd be studying in the library. If he wasn't in the library in his free time, he'd be doing club activities, Volleyball, specifically. He was the captain of his high school's team, The Karasuno Volleyball Club. He followed the voice and saw his team's Vice Captain and Ace.

"Suga! Asahi! What're you two doing here?"
Sugawara Koushi and Asahi Azumane walked up to him, and kept their bags down on the table Daichi was sitting on. "We called you a few times and you wouldn't answer.." Asahi said, with a weak smile. "We knew you'd be at the library, due to your immense interest of Mythology." Suga smiled and held Daichi's wrist. "Come along now, it's time for leaving. Asahi, can you grab my bag? Thanks!"  Suga pulled Daichi towards the entrance, leaving both his and Daichi's bags on the table, and leaving Asahi alone.

Asahi stood there for a while. "I never said that I would!" he said. He carried the bags of all the three and went to the entrance, his shoulders being dragged down by the bags. After coming back to the group, Suga and Daichi started cracking up at how Asahi was carrying the bags. "C'mon Ace! You can do it! Get through those three bag by holding them!" Suga yelled.

"QUIET!" Daichi said. "We're in a library, my close acquaintance." Suga started laughing after hearing Daichi say that. "Indubitably, my close companion.", the grey haired teen said. "Take this nonsense outside, you clowns." Asahi handed the two their bags and sat down, relieved from the pain the bags were giving him.

"Ah, So Daichi, we're playing Seijouh next week, right?" Sugawara turned his head towards Daichi since he was talking to him. "Yeah, we still have a week to prepare, don't tense yourself." Daichi said. Suga looked at Asahi and whispered to Daichi "I'm not tensed, I'm worried he's tense." Daichi and Suga start snickering a bit before Asahi pipes in. "Let's go, I'm tired of being here.."

Sugawara goes up to him and slaps his back. "Ace, huh? We're playing Seijouh next week, I don't wanna see this, negative goatee." Asahi winces from the pain in his back. "I won't be able to if you're going to keep on hitting me!" He cried. "I'm just preparing you for the pain you're gonna feel in the match, be grateful!" Suga said, and slapped Asahi in the back once more.

Daichi watched without wanting to step in, so he pulled the two outside the library instead. "Wow, how long was I in the library?" Daichi said as he saw a dark blue sky, with streaks of reds, oranges and yellows from the sun over the horizon. "3 hours. You're really into reading, aren'tcha?" Suga smiled as he hit Asahi in the side.

"Stop it! It hurts, Suga!" Asahi cried once more. Suga looked at Asahi, with sharp eyes. "No slacking, okay?" He grinned and started walking towards his house. "Hey! Don't leave us here!" Daichi yelled, running after Suga, Asahi following them by walking, hands on his ribs. After they said their farewells to Asahi and their hopes for him recovering from Suga's hits, Daichi and Suga started walking to their street.

It was pretty chilly outside. Enough to make the winds blow around 10 leaves from each of  the trees. Both of them were wearing scarfs to avoid the neck being cold, but then..
What about the face?

Sugawara sneezes, due to the cold and not having any hood on."Bless you." Daichi says, after seeing Suga pull his scarf up to cover his face. Sugawara mumbles something, but soon after, a feather fell down to the ground, and Daichi picked it up. A black with a bit of grey and white feather was in his hand, and a big one, at that. It made him curious as to which creature would have such a feather that the length from the palm to half of the fore arm wasn't enough to measure it. He was going to put it in his bag but not after Suga yelled for him.

"Daichi! Hurry up! It's cold outside!" Suga yelled from the distance, watching Daichi put something in his bag. Daichi got up and walked towards Suga, handsin his pocket due to him having no gloves. "Let's go, I'm not gonna hold us back anymore." Daichi said as he walked towards Suga.

"Yeah, sure." Suga looked back as to finding out what Daichi put in his bag, but couldn't find it.

Probably because whatever Daichi put in his bag was shown due to Suga himself.

-------------------------------------------------『』-----------------------------------------
Hi, I'm a pretty Amateur fanfic writer, So I thank you for reading this! I'll be posting more chapters to come as well, although some may be short or take a while due to me starting this in school time. (Eek)

-Tang