Café

To get the full impression listen to the song Angus & Julia Stone - Devil's tears while reading :)

I sit in our favourote cafe's little corner ... in our favourite little corner . I drink my hot cup of tea and I'll wait for you to come . I watch the lights sparkling somewhere there ... I'll listen to the autumn raindrops pattering at the window ... And I'll wait for you to come ....

Do you remember saying how much you adore sleeping under the sound of the autumn rain ? Do you remember my fingers holding the hot cup too hard and with the other hand I was trying to close my eyes so that you won't notice my tears sliding down from my eyes ?

I'll hold the cup so hard that it'll be broken into pieces. And the pieces will slide down from the table . Will you help me to take them from the floor ?

I'm dreaming of it !

I wait for you to come , but what if , you don't come ? NO ! It won't happen ! You'll undoubtedly come !

It's just too late , but I'm still waiting ...

There are so few people in a cafe , as few as the looks you gave to me , I still feel the warmth of your eyes in my eyes ...

Our favourite song is playing on ...

Do you remember saying how much you loved that song ? I wish I were that song ^_^

Suddenly the door will be opened and you'll come in with an inattentive look . You'll throw an indifferent look at me and you'll approach to your beloved one , whom you always tell how much you love the awesome rain , whom you tell how much you adored that song ...

And I , as always , will try to prevent the storm of my tears and will continue drinking my hot cup of happiness ...

Tomorrow I'll come again ....

P.S. I will wait ))