That Fox...

A sigh of frustration came from her mouth as she looked at the time, to only see that she had only 2 hours left to get this night done and over with.Yet, it felt like forever. She checked Pirate Cove again, her heartbeat rate increased, and her eyes widened in fear as she found the curtains wide open,empty, and the sign that said "it's me" in front of it.

Turning to the left door,she quickly shut it without hesitation, and sat back in her chair in fear as she heard the loud banging against the door. Then she heard a pirate accented voice come through the door.

"Let me in lassie!"

Chills went down her spine as she heard the deep voice,"No! I'd rather be hit by a car and live that be stuffed in a fake bear!"she said in quick response.

"No,no,no las,this old fox is not like one of the others."

"I barely know you,dude!"

"Right, right, I didn't even ask you your name, what it be las?"

"Uh...," she hesitated,but she had a feeling like he wasn't like he seemed,"screw it," she whispered out,"My name is Leia." She said aloud. The fox then looked through the window beside the door and smiled at her.

"That's a fitting name for a beauty like yerself."

Leia's cheeks began to burn slightly with blush,'Is he flirting with me?',she thought, then she shook her head. 'No, he's just a robot. There's no way he could possibly be flirting with me.' Looking back the fox, she stilled continue to avoid letting him in."Why should I let you in anyways?"

"Because me will protect yer. Look, Leia, that Freddy will be here any minute now, yer will let me in or me will have to knock this here door to the ground."

Leia hesitated as her finger was almost to the small red button, but in her gut she somehow trusted him. Maybe it was the fact she had the same kind of personality as him, or maybe that she was scared for her life if she made the wrong decision, and let him break one of the doors that protected her from the others like him. Yet, she knew that there was no other choice, so she opened the door.