Intro and Disclaimer!

I unfortunately don't own Harry Potter because if I did Draco wouldn't've end up with Astoria he would be with Hermione or maybe even Harry don't know won't ever be able to find out however Since the lovely J. K. Rowling owns Harry Potter Draco ended up with Astoria like in  the books and movies!

         The year is 1945 Tom Riddle was found dead. Murdered because he saw something he wasn't meant to see. Now he haunts his old school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, since that's where the murder took place. Or so it would seem but the thing is Tom is no regular ghost like the others are, you see Tom can't be seen by anyone except by a TRUE SEER. The only problem is that there hasn't been a true seer at Hogwarts for nearly two hundred years. However that would soon change when a certain Muggle Born Witch sees him while being sorted into Gryffindor and her curiosity gets peaked. Who is she? How can she see him? Will she help him complete his unfinished business? Will she find who killed him and with what? You may ask all these questions, but my answer is why don't you finish reading the book to find out?

A/N: Well whatcha think? Better then the old description? Please don't be a silent reader!