Pennod Un

I loved her.

That was the only thing that was running through my brain during the whole ride to the police station.

Once we arrived at the police station, I get dragged out of the car and into the building.

*Flashback (all flashbacks will be written in italics)*

The day I met her, we were checking into a hotel ready for Wales vs Spain. The friendly that I was most excited for.

"Hey, Ben, Harry!" I called, the two turned to look at me. "Tom!" Ben grinned at me. "Oi Lola, hold your arse there," Harry said to a girl, the girl turned around. I stared at her, she had shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes.

"What do you want Harry? I've spent more than enough time with you." The two of them began to argue before Harry stops and pulls the girl over to me. "Lola this is Tom. Tom, this is Lola." He made us shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Lola smiled at me, wow. Her smile is pretty cute. I glared at her in return.

After I had checked into the hotel room with Harry, I went to go and find Ryan Giggs. I couldn't find him, so I went back to the hotel room.

"Harry, I'm ba-" I cut myself off, Harry was laid on top of Lola tickling her. "Get off of me you cunt." She laughs. "Never!"

I cleared my throat and Harry rolled off of the girl. "You and your girlfriend having fun there?" I asked in annoyance. Turns out that Lola's his sister.

Later that night, the lads and I were going to go out for dinner. Harry was bringing that Lola girl with him.  

"You ready to go?" Harry asks his sister once she opens her hotel door.  I glare at her, she shifts uncomfortably. "I think I'll stay here Harry, you go and have fun with your friends."  She says. "Lola, what's wrong?" Harry asks her. "Nothing, I just don't want to be in your way. Go, have fun" She shuts the door, I smile to myself.

Later that evening, when we returned to the hotel, Harry, Ben and I all go to Lola's room. "Lola." Harry says "Yeah?" Lola asks. "What were you and Wayne doing in Burger King?" I was interested in the answer to this. Why was she with Wayne? I felt a pang of anger in me, was I jealous? No that can't be it, I'm supposed to hate the girl.

After she explained it to her brother, I glared at her to try and make her feel uncomfortable again before leaving her room to go to mine.

As I sat in the police station, one thing hit me. I was supposed to hate her but it didn't work out the way I had planned.

A/n: Hi guys I'm finally back from the dead! I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter to this sequel to I Love Him, He Hates Me!