Chapter One

The hyper beat ripples through my body, causing me to jump up and down just like everybody else.
I'm dancing like nobody's watching... Or are they?

My vision is slightly blurry and I feel light-headed, probably due to the alcohol.

Why am I here?

I'm here because I broke up with my psychotic ex-boyfriend.
He didn't take the split too well.
I won't go into detail about him as all I'm trying to do now is to forget him.

I stop jumping up and down to make my way to the bar where I order myself a large drink.

I bob my head to the beat of the music whilst sipping my drink, observing my surroundings.
All I see are masses of people having fun, dancing, drinking and chatting.
Leaving every negative though, every worry and everything stressful outside of the club.
Letting the flourecent, rainbow lights beam down on them as they have the time of their lives.

I smile to myself.
This is what happiness feels like.
This is what freedom feels like.

People of all types are here.
However one group catch my eye.
Six men, head to toe in black leather with expensive looking glasses.
They stride through the crowds, although, strangely no one seems to notice them... At all?

My eyes follow after them, right until they all disappear into one of the VIP back rooms.

I suddenly spot someone familiar.
It's my old childhood friend, kai!
He hasn't noticed me yet so I stand up with my glass in my hand and I take a step forward.

Without any warning a man walks straight into me, causing me to spill my drink over my bare chest.

"WATCH IT WILL YA!"
I snapped aggressively which caused the man to quickly spin around.

I instantly made eye contact to try and intimidate him... However his reaction was different than to what I had expected.

??? POV:

"You can see me???"