I Think I Found Love , Just Can't say it

~ Jessalyn ~

I woke up at like 1:07 . AM! I could've died. Anyways me and my girls will be performing a song. Don't know what song. Ri is picking. I guess I should introduce myself, Hi I'm Jessalynn. I'm in the band , The L-O-L-Z Girlz ( Yes it's a real band coming soon to youtube! And to be famous ). I'm 14 years old and Ri , who's real name is Mariah , is 14 , and Rebekkah , which I have no idea how to spell her name , is 13. I got dressed , put on a plain white shirt with collar and buttons and jeans and Shake It Up! shoes. What? I go to school duh. Anyways I went to my sister's room , Jessica , 16 , and saw her wearing a white collar with buttons all the way to bottom with a dark blue  vest with a pink and green tie with a jean skirt. " Oh hey Jazz. So ready for your big performance? " She asked me , Looking through the mirror instead of me. " Yeah. It's after school , too. I heard 5 boys are coming as special guest. Wonder who they are. " I said and Jessica looked at me like I'm dumb or something. Anyways , off to SCHOOL.

~ After school.  Stage. Public stage. ~

" Hey Jazz! Okay we're doing What Makes You Beautiful. K? " Ri  said.

" Yeah we practiced and you know the whole song so let's get started Jazz! " Rebekkah  said

" Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome.The L-O-L-Z Girlz! " The announcer said

~ Start song ~

" Your insecure. Don't know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the d-d-door. Don't need makeup. to Cover up. Being the way that you are is e-e-enough. " Ri sang

" Everyone else is the room can see it. Everyone else but you. " I sang.

 " BABY! You light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it isn't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't your beautiful.  If only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful oh oh That's what makes you beautiful! " we sang

" You got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a s-s-song. I don't know why. Your being shy. And turn away when I look into your e-e-eyes " Sand Rebekkah

" Everyone else in the room can see it , Everyone else but you " I sang

" BABY! You light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it isn't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful. If you only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful oh oh That's what makes you beautiful! "

 " na na na na na  na na na na na na na na na na na na na "

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don''t know oh oh you don't know your beautiful! "

I sang

~ songs ends 1 minute later ~

 " Girls that was Amazing! " Jessica said when the show ended.

" Hello girls. Would you like to be working with One Direction ? " said ??????

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey The Lolz Girlz is an real band thats coming soon it has Jasmin , Jassalynn , who is 10. Mariah , Ri Ri , who is 10. WARNING: THIS STORY IS OVER BECAUSE REBECKAH AND MARIAH AREN'T FRIENDS AND SHE QUIT. SO IT'S JUST MARIAH , ME , AND NATALIE. AND IT'S THE FUTURE GENERATION GIRLZ.