C1

I saw her sat on the bench there, alone and quietly. Her feelings and emotions look miserable as if her world crushed down. I pat her shoulder and take a sit beside her, “Hey Mary! What’s wrong?” she slowly raised her head and give me a bitter smile on her face.

“Don’t you think it’s the right time for me to do it?” she asked.

“Do what?” I asked her back and make my weird face.

She sighed. Her heavy breathe tell me something not right is going on. I let Mary take her time to let me know what exactly has happened.

She hold my hands with her teary eyes and said, “I never wish for time machine to ever exist but this time, I wish I have one”.

Without knowing what that means, I hold her hands back tightly, hoping she will feel ease, at least.

“I had an argument with my mum this morning” her minds started to flashback things that happened.

”She’s mad because I didn’t help her with the house chores and she keeps blaming me for all the mess in the house. I just woke up and that voice irritate me so much. I was pissed and I’ve said something I shouldn’t have ever said in my life” she took a deep breath, “I wish you’re not my mum and I hope you’ll die soon so neither you or me or whoever in this house had to do that damn house chores”

I gasped, “Mary don’t tell me….”

“Yes. That’s what I said. I wish my mum’s die”

“The moment I slammed the front door and stepped out from the house, I heard a loud sound and when I looked inside, my mum’s fell down from the stairs where she stood up just now.”

She continued, “Her blood flowing to my feet and do you know exactly what I felt at that time?” I looked at her back, “Goodness, my wish has granted”

I didn’t realise when this warm tears falling down from my cheek. I was deadly speechless. “Then what are you going to do now?”

She smiled. “Can you excuse me to the ladies please?”

I nodded, giving her some space for herself. After few minutes she left, I heard something fell in the toilet. It was loud. I ran quickly and when I arrived, my body shivering and my knees are weak till I fell down. I reached out the piece of paper in front of me,

“I’ll let my mum scold me more there. I won’t care anymore. I promise I won’t fight back”

I look straight into her eyes and her hanging bodies at the toilet ceiling. Her face looks like she’s saying “buds look, I did it!”

Right at this time, I wish I have one time machine. Mary…