Chapter 1

Hey! I'm yn. The baddest bitch you've ever seen. I'm 16 years old.  I go to bridge wood high school. It's the last day of school like turn up!!!

Me and my home girls Trina and Cierra are in history class. The last class of the day.

Mr.Holland: So class the history of the 13 centuries is that easy.

Yn:Mr.Holland why are we still learning if it's the last day of school.

Mr.Holland:  How the hell I'm supposed to know go ask the damn principle and shut the fuck up.

Yn: Aye lil nigga who you coming for.

Mr.Holland: It's the last day of school so guess what I'm coming for you.

Whole class except yn: damn!!!!!

Yn: Shut your bald headed no pussy getting gay Kevin Hart looking ass up.

Class:  Damn!!!

Mr.Holland:  Get out of my class right now young lady.

Yn: Gladly. Actually the whole class can leave. Who's with me?

The whole class rushed out the room to gather in the hall. Finally the bell rung and it was time to head out this ratchet ass school.

Trina: Aye yo yn!  Is it okay if me and Cierra stay at your house for 2 weeks.

Yn: Why?

Cierra:  Because our mom's is out of town and our dad's are away on a basketball tournament.

Yn: Cool I have the house to myself anyway because my parents are traveling to Paris for a music production.

Girls: Turn up!!

While we walked to my car I saw Chanel trying to flirt with my boy best friend Jamal.

Jamal: move bitch

Chanel: daddy it's OK I'll pleasure you all the way.

Yn: get your thirsty ass on he don't want you girl get  over it.

Chanel: bitch this is an A and B conversation so C your way out of it.

Yn: bitch who you coming for . I'll flame your ass. And beat your ass at the same time.

Chanel: do something trick!

Yn: bitch!

I run up on the hoe. I grabbed her 99 cent weave and pulled her under me. I punched her face a couple of times and then kicked her ribs.

Yn: now what bitch you won't do shit now. Meet me on my block bitch I'm waiting for that round 2!

Jamal was pulling me back from her.

Jamal: best friend calm down

Yn:I'm good let's roll y'all. Jamal meet us at my house.

Jamal: OK peace

Yn: Bye