the end of Queen ( & the start of this book ) !

i've got countless little scribbled passages in my notebook and i just have to write them down on digital untouchable paper . this will be the ( not actually ) thick :,) treasure box of my lost slightly-mismatched paragraphs.

mostly, sad / jimercury GAY one-shots ( taken from mercury and meEEEE, though in more dramatised sadder detail ). maybe gay/straight one-shots. some "funny" more-relaxed laid-back Queen one-shots (not an orgy, you dirty - well, only if you want ;) ) where they go e.g shopping. i have alot planned ahead so enjoy and try not to cringe ( challenge ).

i take requests cause i'm a uncreative little shit 1!1!1!1!

this is the start of a new book so its only right and perfect for me to kick off with a story that is exactly the opposite cause i'm a evil binch >:)

theREFORE, i present to you, the end of QUEEN.

but, first, i need to introduce you the members of QUEEN .
( in stereotypes, of course . :,) )

BRIAN MAY

smart . too smart .

* you said your but it's actually you're. *

FREDDIE MERCURY

^

                 ^

= sassy gay™  =
crazy cat lady

* I DONT FICKING CARE? *
* whatever , losers . *
* i have more pussies than all of you combined . *

ROGER TAYLOR

the chaotic dumb blonde

* wait - how do you spell and ? *

JOHN DEACON

the sweet and shy two-faced bully of the group .

* thank you very much ! *

* oh , i know what roger looks like ! he looks like those £1 knock-off barbies you can get at a department store . . *

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

" he's gone . " phoebe's voice is barely recognizable - torn with broken tears, his whispered words lifeless .
the line clicks dead, a silence of mourn and unbearable grief suffocating roger taylor - a man who had lost a part of himself along with such light, love and life.
a inhumane heart-broken sob rips through the still air - matching the one across town that cries a minute later ; however it'll take for phoebe to speak it, to engrave painful shattered traumas into their heads forever. three heart-broken silent cries are choked up, all of them standing this hour. soon, the world will stop spinning for a eternal second and a thousand tear will spill. tears that will fill a empty soul and a ocean.

roger taylors face is distorted with sadness and frozen with tears, and the fence hes built around his broken heart is broken down by the avalanche of emotions and tears. pouring out, self blame for not being there, sadness, anger for why did it happen to the good people, fear for how he would survive without him.
all the undeniable feelings hes been holding back for the last few years for the selfless sake of the crumbling man.