Confession

Blinked his eyes for a couple more times, Moke put down his phone and looked up to the redhead once more. Still nothing was coming out from Fukase's mouth.

Smiling lightly, the dark-haired boy then reached for the nearest book he could get form where he was sitting and was going to read it until Fukase finally decided to speak up.

"... How much longer are you planning to sit beside me?"

"When you decided to leave, I guess." Moke was delighted to hear Fukase's voice after such a long silence.

The redhead sighed and got up from the couch. "I'm starved, let's eat."

Moke put down the book he was holding and quickly grabbed his backpack and followed Fukase out of the school library. He was excited; this would be his very first-time spending dinner with his crush!

Making sure Moke could follow his pace, the crimson-eyed boy continued walking down the street and turned left where a small Chinese restaurant were located.

A soft smile appeared on Moke's face; Fukase didn't ask him what he want to have for dinner, yet he clearly knew the answer as shown by his actions.

There were another fancy, more popular Chinese restaurant nearby; but the redhead decided to take Moke to this small restaurant instead. Not because he wanted to save money, but because he already knew Moke prefers this one better. Even though the genius lad never really said so.

"Ni hao! Table for two?" A friendly middle-aged waiter greeted the two and was ready to serve.

"Ni hao! Xie xie!" Moke greeted back and started reading the menu as the two sat down on the assigned table. Fukase didn't even bother to read the menu as it was only available in Chinese.

"Ummm... Can we get..."

Fukase watched as Moke was ordering food to the waiter in Mandarin; as time goes by he began to understand Chinese more and more, but not to the point where he could fully understand a sentence just yet. However, he could recognize some of the food Moke was ordering.

"... Why didn't you order xiao long bao?" After the waiter left to the kitchen, Fukase asked.

"Well, I like yours better." Moke shyly giggled. "After a few attempts, you are now a xiao long bao expert cook!"

"Nah... I'm still learning..."

Moke had a dreamy look on his face as he saw Fukase slowly forming a warm smile on his face; the redhead has been upset for the whole day and this is the first smile he made for the day.

"Well, you are already very good at making it."

"... Thank you, Moke."

"..."