CHAPTER ONE: GOD YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT

🌈RAINBOWDASH

I stood in the middle of my room looking it over. It's a little too clean for me. The white walls are mocking me of its plainness (god what the hell does that even mean). It's just too... plain

I set the suitcase I was carrying beside the small vanity. The queen sized bed looked comfy though so my sleep wouldn't be too much trouble.

We moved because the place we used to live in was too far from the school me and my sister go to. Canterlot Academy for the prestigious.

There is another Canterlot School by our old house but that was the foundation. The school for scholars. Which I don't really mind if we just went to school there but my friends went to the academy and my parents insist that we go to school at the academy.

We are blessed with riches due to my mother being an actress and my father being a neurologist. But it sucks cause we barely see them.

I lay down on my bed. Looking up the ceiling. Feeling my eyes droop.

This isn't bad

♤♤♤

I put on my cropped shirt with my skinny jeans Converse on my feet. I throw my rainbow hair into a messy bun. I look myself in the mirror. "You are awesome."

I grabbed my bag and my gym bag that holds my soccer stuff. It will take awhile to get used to this place but it takes time.

I drive to school picking up Rarity on the way since she was only a few houses down the street.

"Hello darling, it's a surprise you're early today" she yelled to me as she ran to my car. "I'm not always late" I mumbled under my breath. "Sure darling, whatever helps you sleep at night" I rolled my eyes but smiled as we jammed to Ariana Grande

"DASHIEEEEE" I flinched as pinkie pie screamed and waved to us with out other friends. A smile came up to my face as Rarity and I walk over to them. "Hey guys"

Their voices fade to the background of teenagers gossiping and talking all over the place. It reassures me that it's a normal day at Canterlot Academy. Or so I thought.

I bumped into someone when I was spacing out. "Hey watch where you're going!" We both yell in unison. I look at him with confidence. the height difference is annoying. I had to look up at him. My neck was literally sore.

"So much confidence. Where'd you get it babe?" His smirk was so annoying yet so... hot.

Wait.. what?

"Up your ass. Now get out of my way asshole" I pushed by him to go to my friends. "Feisty I like it!" I flipped him off without turning back. I hear him chuckle a bit making a small smile come to my lips.

Someone cleared her throat as my head whipped to my friends they all had teasing looks on their faces. "What was that?" Applejack shot me a look. "What? Nothing. I don't even know the guy." They all rolled their eyes well except Fluttershy.

I laugh. As we said our goodbyes we went to our first period classes which unfortunately had none of my friends here well except fleet but she was put in front of the class due to us making fun of Mr. Doug. You can't really blame us he looks really funny. And when he turns around he bounces and his wig bounces as well.

So fleet is in the front row while I am in the back row and I don't have a seatmate.

I sit in my usual seat after me and fleet had our little talking session before class. It's always been this way. I play with my ring on my index finger and hummed to conan grays checkmate.

It quieted down when mr. Doug went in the room. "Okay class. We have a student transferring from class C to here Class B. Come in mr. Skies." Then my heart skips a beat. You have got to be kidding me.

Heads turn to my direction. His eyes. My god his eyes. They're mesmerizing. He caught my gaze and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Mr. Doug narrowed his eyes at me " Mr. Skies you can sit next to Ms. Dash." He nodded at our teacher as he walks over to my desk.

"Hey there desk mate" he says I can hear his smirk in his tone. I groaned and bumped my head on my desk and he chuckles. Damn this is gonna be one hell of a semester.

He gave me a smile and laughed. "God you're such an idiot." I said annoyed. "Yeah, but ill be your idiot soon enough."

○○○

HELLO MY BOOTIFUL PEPOLLLLLL

THIS IS A STORYYYY ( well no shit France)

AND YEEEEEEEE (im probably high rn)

So this story will have about 20 to 30 chapter and I dont have a proper cover yet so it doesnt really look like a soarindash story yet but it can wait

let me just say

IM BACK BITCHESSSS

okay thats ol

🦄🌈

Follow me on my other acc

hola_dee