1. How it All Began

Allison Lopez

First off let me introduce myself.

I sat on my bed watching some of my favorite YouTubers. 

However that said I soon got bored  the fact that they hadn't yet posted their videos today.

I plug my phone in, my orange charger dangling from the wall beside me.

"What's good guys it's your girl Allison here coming at you with a brand new video where today I'm gonna be playing some COD." I say waving my neon yellow Xbox controller. "Hope you guys enjoy as always don't forget to smash the like button and subscribe if new and as always hope you have an amazing day I'll see ya later with the next video now let's play!"

 "Hope you guys enjoy as always don't forget to smash the like button and subscribe if new and as always hope you have an amazing day I'll see ya later with the next video now let's play!"

I set the camera up and turn on my Xbox and start the game. 

xxxxxxxxxx

I get a game request from a person, none other than THE FaZe Blaze!

"OMG" I scream causing my 15 year old brother to run into my room concerned look painted for a face.

"What the actual Fuck Alli" he yells.

"Owen Blaze wants to play a game of COD with me. I'll ask if you can join!" I reply handing him a controller before messaging Blaze.

My gamer tag is Xx_JellyAl_Xx

A=Alli / B= Blaze

A: So I see you wanna 1v1 with me but my brother was about to join me is it ok if he plays with?

B: Sure but I guess I'll have to bring in my own reinforcements also known as Mc.Short.

A: bet

B: lets go!

xxxxxxxxxx

We start the game and I quickly get a trick shot on Blaze that's a headshot

"What the actual shit this person just killed you Lucas ha" Apex says through the mic.

"You just got owned" my brother shouts into his headset that's connected.

"Why can't we hear Jelly Al" Blaze asks.

"I'm using the headset and well there's only able to be one since we using the same system. But they can here you I just have the mic" Owen says.