heart to heart

It was Sunday, i got out of bed after my afternoon nap and dragged myself to the verandah and thats when i saw her; baggy boy shorts and oversized shirt, small boobs and fittingly small butt, perfectly shaped feet with red nail polish, i looked her up from toes to face and my word, her face was gorgeously shaped and beautiful with a few pimples on her forehead.
I do not know if it was her thuggish, boyish persona or the fact that she was just simply attractive that got my attention as she walked by me. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention as my body responded to her presence.
Who was this woman and why were my palms all sweaty and tingly over someone i have never seen in my life??
I stepped back in confusion...,  not knowing whether to be angry or embarassed at my reaction towards simply the sight of her.
I retreated to the safety of my room but not for long. I kept my ears attentively poised so as to catch any form of information that my sisters, who seemed to be quite friendly with her, might say aloud.
I dared myself to get into the hallway and pretended to be watching the television as i secretly admired her trim physique. This woman  was unknowingly pulling me in and it flustered me!
I started a conversation with my sisters hoping she would join in at some point and my plan worked. Even the very sound of her voice oozed attraction. I relished myself in its low but semi husky tone. I simply had to know who she was.
At some point in the conversation she smiled at me and my insides turn into mush and my heart threatened to hammer itself out of its place beyond my ribcage. I knew there and then that i had been caught like a rabbit in a cage and.......I LOVED IT!
I dreaded the thought of her leaving my home without any way of contacting her but i knew within myself that i was not bold enough to ask her for her contact so i wrote my name and contact number on a piece of paper and like a little school boy asked my sister to give it to her. I soon got back a response and i calmed myself before reading it......was it a negative response? My palms started sweating and my heart raced away. I opened the note and much to my delight she found me attractive too.
I whispered her name under my breath......."Samaya!"