random intro c:

yash i decided to write my other love story again it didnt want to update so just,just ~~~~ it im doing it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well as usual i really like making character intro's so we know what the characters are like right? C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.Ashley-well in 9th like almost everyone in this story c: she's what people call "popular."-She has blonde hair and blue eye(american beauty) with light skin and a beautiful smile.

2. Jeanie- in 9th (duh) she's what people call a loner. Though she's not because she has Becky(shhh dont talk abt Becky omg)- she is emo she has black hair with one eye green and the other light brown  with tan skin.

3.Becky-(i personally like this character sammy made her) She is jeanies best friend shes mute but crazay(remind u of anyone) she likes the cut things if u give her a scissor or  a knife say bye to ur stuff. - she has fluffy pink emo hair dark brown eyes and dark skin.

4. Jake- hes what people call "hot." But he hates it he hates girls chasing after him and hes not athletic at all. He has a crush on nfjfkdbdbf(chris no tell u)- he has light brown hair and green eyes with light skin.

5. Austin and Seth- twins; chocolate brown hair with ocean blue eyes and light skin austin has rosey cheeks and hes gay Seth has a lip ring and hes straight.- There both hyper active

6. Rosey and katie- twins mhm another pair of twins- dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes and light skin- there ashleys friends

7.Caleb(i had to put my cuties name in here ^•^)- black hair and dark blue eyes with light skin.- hes sweet ._.

8. Tanner- calebs brother c:- bright pink hair and light brown eyes with light skin- hes gay c: mhmm