THE LAST OF US

On October 21st 2020 the Russians created bio-weapons turning any living creature into a mutated monster that feeds in human flesh but some refused to be eaten so they learned how to survive by making weapons from scraps and by living in Metro, the new underground homes for people and there are more underground cities all around the world but one particular person who is a soldier for his new home, a guardian of metro city and his name is Nikolai Sanderson and this his story.

Chapter 1- WAKING UP IN A NEW WORLD

December 5th 2021 Nikolai returns to Metro from his last journey to the Vault 101 another underground city just like Metro, tired from his journey he rest in his quarters until the sunrise comes. On the next day he wakes up for another mission to salvage whatever’s left in the city like food, ammunition, spare filters and parts for crafting weapons  and some other stuff but first he must go to the armory to get new weapons because he lost his on the last mission. A few minutes later he arrives at the armory and he talks to his friend Yuri the person who’s in charge of the armory, he said to Yuri that he needed new weapons and lucky for him a new shipment just arrived this morning, Yuri said to Nikolai here take this it’s a sub-machine made in the armory (the place where they craft weapons), it’s called the “Bastard” it’s the strongest weapon on the new shipment and you’ll need ammo, a gas mask, universal charger to keep the battery charged and government issue med-kits. After getting what he needed he headed to the station and proceeded to his mission, his team and a civilian headed to Atlantis, before they left the station an guard said that the safest route to the top side is unavailable due to construction they have to take the other route but it’s not the safest route around the block but they have no choice they went through the old route to the top side, while they were pumping the trolley a large group of monsters were headed straight towards them, his team mate gave him his shotgun and he said to shoot them while he kept pumping, so he grabs the shotgun and start shooting, some of the monsters would even get at the trolley but they were no match for the gallant Nikolai Sanderson. While Nikolai was shooting he was too busy to see one sneak past behind him and it grabbed him and threw him of the trolley, it’s a good thing they were close to the checkpoint so he quickly hided from the huge wave of monsters and after they were killed by the people in the checkpoint he runs for the checkpoint and they got to the Headquarters safely. After getting to HQ, Nikolai woke up in the infirmary the nurse said that he wasn’t severely injured just some minor wounds, so he rested until he was ready to move. After a few more hours he got out of the infirmary and he got called to the lieutenant’s office, when he got there the lieutenant said that he needed to go to Metropolis to secure a package and bring it back here safely, you’ll have an escort with you he’ll be waiting at the canteen by the station. So after being briefed he headed to the canteen and to meet someone.

Chapter 2- Heading Out Again

Nikolai meets up with the person on the canteen, he said he’s name was Sergei, after the introduction they headed out to the topside, when they got out Sergei saw a dead scavenger and he said that they must always search dead scavengers for ammo, spare filters, food, water and everything that you need to survive. After searching they got out of the building and hide from the flying mutants, after they have past, Nikolai must jump through a large gap in the ground, they jump on two cars that look like a bridge, first goes Sergei but when Nikolai jumped the cars couldn’t hold together so he fell into the pit and he went back to the other side of the gap. As Sergei shouted what he must do and where they must meet up and regroup Nikolai went to another route to time square where they must meet. Nikolai crossed an old building to get to time square but he did