Chapter 1

Eddie wakes up when the light enters his room. Almost immediately a handmaiden walks into the room.

Eddie watches how the handmaiden folds his clothes and lays them down at the nearest cabinet.

Eddie climbs out of bed and sits down on a chair. The handmaiden helps him to put on his clothes.

Once dressed, Eddie walks out of his room towards the dining room.

When he arrives there, his father is already waiting for him.

"Good morning my son, had a good night?" Lord Edwards asked.

"Mwah, could be better, Father. Those damn mosquitoes are really everywhere. "

"Now that you're here son, I want to talk to you about something."

Eddie listened while a servant sets his breakfast down.

"I have picked a woman for you."

Eddie choked and coughed, "a woman, who then?"

"Sansa Stark, the daughter of Eddard Stark."

Eddie was quiet.

"But what if I don't want to marry her?"

"Haha, my son, you will marry her whether you want it or not. This wedding ensures that we gain more power over the north. This is very important, so you are not going to ruin this now. In fact, you can't even ruin this anymore. It has already been arranged. "

Eddie got up and left the dining room.

"You'll meet your future wife tomorrow, so put those weird thoughts out of your head. Sansa is a great girl. "Lord Edwards called after his son.