Chapter 1: The Invite

It was finally summer and Harry walked up to Louis a little bit hyper, but that was just Harry.

He walked up and asked "Hey, you wanna go to a little sleepover at Nicholas's?" He asked while hopping around. "Uh...Yeah sure why not?" He replied unsure of himself.

"Great! I'm really excited about this." Harry said skipping away. "Yea. Me to, I hope something interesting will happen." He whispered the last part so hopefully no one herd.

Louis then followed Harry to the bus that they rode together since the beginning of the year when they started highschool.

"Afternoon." The bus driver said as they border the bus. "Afternoon to you" Louis replied not wanting to be rude. " Louis! C'mon we want to get good seats today." Harry yelled from the back of the bus. Louis then walked to the part of the bus Harry was in.

Knowing that Harry always liked to sit alone, Louis sat in the seat across the aisle of Harry. "Why are you sitting all the way over there, love?" Harry asked patting the seat next to him. "Uh..." Louis stuttered. But instead of making an excuse not to sit by Harry, he moved over next to him.

The only problem was that Louis had to put his backpack on his lap because he had began to get an incredibly big boner from how sexy Harry looked today.

He was wearing tight black skinny jeans and a white jumper. He always knew what looked good on everyone.

If you want more, comment so I can keep doing this even though it sucks. Please!!!