Cat Miraculous

Sonja woke up feeling broken as usual. Nothing but emptyness. She woke up to see a black box on the table. What the heck?! She opened the box to see a ring. And then light came from the ring and a cat looking thing appearded(sorry for the mistakes Im Finnish so I don't speak English as my homelanguage). Sonja looked at the thing. Umm what are you? She was just curious not scared or supprised. Im Plagg your new Kwami. (Btw This is a different universe to Light Wolf and Dark Dragon so they won't be in this). A what? Sonja asked. The cat sighed. A kwami I grant powers. Yours is the power of destruction and...um. The cat was quet. And what? Sonja asked. Nothing just destruction. Ok cool I guess. Sonja said. Oh Im Sonja btw... Sonja Agreste. Ok kid I mean Sonja. Plagg said. Soo are you hungry? What do kwamis eat? Sonja asked. Every kwami eats something different for example I eat camembert. Ok I can bring you some if you want. Sonja said. Thank you. After Getting Some Camberment: Here you go Plagg was it? Yes thank you. Plagg ate the the camberment(she brought three little pieces). Soo what do we do now? Sonja asked. Idk...wait for an akuma I guess. Plagg answered. Ok. We can watch tv while we wait? Yeah let's do that...Plagg answered. Can I tell anyone about this? No you can't no one can know. Ok...Sonja said. An Hour Later. On tv there was a akumatized victim talking. Im DarkUmbreon! The queen of moon and Pokemon! Ill get you(Probably) Chloe! It was a person that had umbreon qualitys like the ears and tail+and Umbreon rings she also had demon wings and a halo but the colors were darker. (Yes I put myself....I was running out of akumatized victim ideas. Please don't hate me)
This Is My character akumatized form/evil form and the akumatized victim.

 Please don't hate me)This Is My character akumatized form/evil form and the akumatized victim

Plagg we got to transform! Umm what do I say? Plagg sighed. Its Claws Out. Ok PLAGG CLAWS OUT! Sonja yelled. This Ends The Chapter for the now. Idk what will I do with this story...I just had this weird idea. Please no hate...Oh I have four stories actually three cause pokemon story is on hiatus so I have some writing to do...oh no