Goodbye Troye

"Do you really have to go?" I say tugging on Troye's arm as he packs his back. "Kate, you know how much this means to me. And I'll be back as soon as you know it. It's only one month." Troye says and kisses me. "But. I don't wanna be alone." I debate. "Don't worry. Sage and Tyde are here." Troye says. Sage and Tyde are Troye's younger siblings. Which I get along with, but I still don't wanna be alone. "Yeah yeah yeah. I know." I say. "But what if.....Austin comes back?" I ask. From my last phenomenon with Austin, I don't wanna see him again. "Kate," Troye says, turning to me and pulling me in for a hug, "I promise with all my heart he won't come back. Okay?" "Okay." I say. I'm thankful for his reassurance. After he packs we sit on the bed, face timing some of our Youtuber friends. "Hey y'all!" Tyler Oakley says happily. "Hi Tyler! I'm so excited to come tomorrow!" Troye says to him, when Troye is in America, he's going to stay with Tyler. "Yeah I am too!" Tyler says. "But I don't want you guys to be excited! Troye's leaving me alone and I don't like it!" I say in a childish voice making them laugh. Troye and I cuddle up a bit closer.

After a little while of talking with Tyler we end the face time.

"Troye, it's your last night here for a month. And all you wanna do is stay on the internet?" I ask, well, say actually. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah I know I know." Troye says. I'm sitting at the breakfast table and Troye's on the couch. He comes up and kisses me. I kiss back. "You don't understand how my I don't want you to leave." I say, staring into his pale blue eyes. Beautiful really, but deep down in them I see how he doesn't wanna leave. "I know. Kate, you need to know that this is a big deal for me. And for you." Troye says. We wait in silence, until Troye gasps. "You should come with me?!" "Really? Oh my gosh! What about the ticket?! Wha- never mind! Troye thank you so much!" I yell and hug Troye so tight I think I'm blocking off his airway. "Go pack! I'll get the ticket!"

And just like that, I'm flying to America. A foreign place to me now. Even through I lived there a long time ago. I wonder what adventures I will face there.

----------------------------------------------

///////////////////////////////////

So I finally made a sequel. I'm sorry this chapter was so short! I didn't know what to write! Leave some suggestions in the comments! I hope you guys are excited for what's to come. I love you.

-J