Confusion

George...Oh George. I can't stop thinking about him lately. Why? I can't explain why...I can't help it. I don't know what I feel anymore. Love or friendship?

I place my head in my hands..trying to think..I need answers! I stood up and threw on a jacket. I ran down the hall of my apartment block and ran down to the floor below me.

"George!" I shouted. I ran to the door and uncontrollably knocked rapidly. Seconds later Alex opened the door.

"You ok?" He asked as I looked at him, eyes wide open. I nodded and patted him on the shoulder. Confused, he let me in.

"Where is George?" I asked in a panic. Emotions and thoughts rushing through my head.

"He's in his room, why?" Alex was confused and clearly needed answers but I had to ignore his questions and signs.

"GEORGE!" I opened the door to him on his laptop.

"George..." I repeated in relief.

"Will? are you ok? You're sweating!..." George looked concerned but I just sat down next to him and embraced him in a hug.

"I'm ok...I missed you...that's all" I replied, with my arms still wrapped around him.

"Will I'm worried about you, why are you acting like this?, why do you all of a sudden miss me so much?"  He questioned me.

"I just- I just care about you...a lot has gone on recently and...I don't know...I just care" I let him go and looked deep into his eyes.

"Why? Why will?" He was visibly concerned.

"I LOVE YOU OK!" I shouted as I stood up.

"What?" George looked at me confused.

"I love you, ok?" I repeated. I ran out of the room.

"Will!-" George was cut off by my disappearance.