dinner with his parents

today was the day you were going to meet finn's parents, you were a nervous wreck. trying to find the perfect outfit, making sure you look presentable.

you were looking through your closet and found this yellow sundress with a floral pattern, you put the dress on and look in the mirror to make you sure you look good.

thoughts run through your head 'what if they don't like me' 'what if they think i'm using finn' 'what if-' but your thoughts were interrupted by a certain curly head walking into your room.

"hey love, you looking stunning" said finn as he admired you. "do you really think so, i want to make a good first impression" you say in a worried tone. "baby, their going to love you, i promise" he said and then giving you a kiss on the cheek, making you blush. "okay, lets go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you and finn pull up into his parents driveway (just imagine finn can drive). a wave full of nervousness hits you and you start shaking a bit. finn notices this and puts his hand on your thigh. at the feeling of his touch automatically made you feel calm. "your going to do great bubba" finn said calmly. you turn to him and give him a kiss on his cheek which causes him to smile.

you both get of the car and start walking to the front door, once you get there finn knocks on the door. you hear the door being unlocked and opened. once the door opens you see a very happy mary standing there. "ah your here, welcome come in" says mary in excitement. you both walk in and are greeted with the smell of fresh baked cookies. "i made cookies, hope you two don't mind" "i don't mind at all mrs. wolfhard" you say "mary, call me mary sweetie your basically apart of the family now" she says which causes finn to smile.
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
you met eric and nick and they automatically loved you. nick was teasing finn the whole time about finally having a girlfriend. during dinner you all talked and laughed. you learned some new things about finn.

even saw some baby pictures of him ;) which you teased him about when you two got home.

the wolfhard's loved you as finn promised, you had an amazing time and promised to do this again someday. so in end they approved of you and that's all you could ask for.

=================================
hi so this is my first imagine i hope you enjoyed i will be posting more but if you did like it make sure to voteeeeee. have a good day/night <3