Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴜᴇsᴛs

Thanos lifted me up and spun me around, we were married and loved each other very much, at that moment, he kissed me, the kiss got intense and we started taking our clothes off, I almost saw Thanos' abs, he then leaned in and started licking me, I laughed "Than stop~" it didn't stop.

I opened my eyes just to see Jimin licking me making me groan. It was all just a dream, a very good dream.... I wasn't so scared of Jimin anymore because if he wanted to harm me he would....I think. "Ok, let's check your wounds" he sits up and he lets me do what I need to do, I look all over his body in shock "how the fuck? Are you the right Jimin?!" I ask mostly myself, I didn't see a single wound or bruise on his body,  sighing I check my phone to see the time, it showed 2pm.

I stand up and start thinking of what to do with the Lynx "ok Jimin....damn I'm talking to an animal......" I sigh continuing "do you want to go back to the forest? What do you want to do? Cuz I am confusion" I walk around the room, Jimin's eyes following me while he still sits on the couch.

While I was freaking out he jumped off the sofa and started going to the glass door that lead to the forest and the backyard, he then scratches the glass with his paw and patiently waits for my blow up to end, I calm down and look at him confused, my eyes widen "Oh shit" I run and open the door, he goes out and walks in circles looking at me, I tilt my head confused as fuck.

I acknowledge that he wanted me to follow him "you want me to follow you?" He mewls and starts running to the forest making me raise an eyebrow and start running after him, "I am chasing a Lynx into the forest, now that's a story I'm not gonna forget" I mumble, chasing after him, dodging some tree branches and rocks, just a reminder, it was winter, so not only was I running after a lynx like a crazy person but I'm also freezing my ass off.

I start losing my breath, we were really deep in the forest but Jimin kept running, I followed him until I heard a growl, I freeze looking around, then whisper-yell to Jimin "Jimin! Come here!" He ignores my pleads and runs closer to the growls, I wanted to kick my own ass for being dumb but I followed the lynx, I saw a lot of animals through the trees in like a meeting, I crouch down fearing for my life, Jimin glances at me and runs to them saying something in animal language.

'fuck this shit!' I think and turn around ready to run home, I hear more sounds behind me but I ignore them and run faster than Sonic cuz fuck that bitch, I felt like a parkour master, dodging all of the trees, branches and rocks, I continue to run home but then I hear a lot of footsteps behind me, I freak out and run faster, I think I am on mushrooms because I swear to Ricardo Milos that I saw a wolf and a lion on both sides of me, then a great force pushed me down on the ground, my back freezing because of the cold and on top of me was a lion, he was huge, his mane was black and his eyes pearsed through my soul, a real fucking lion, I scream. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF ME" I was saying that to a fucking lion. I then stiffen when he started stiffing me. 'oh God that's it, I'm gonna die' I think and then I see Jimin running over and looking at me, the lion surprisingly gets off me and just stares at me, I stand up and oh my god, that's one huge ass lion, now I ain't no midget, 175cm/5.7ft tall but this lion was face to face with me! I back up afraid to say anything, I then feel a presence behind me.

'oh, my Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me for my sins' there stood a black wolf, black panther, snow leopard, a Tiger and another leopard all the same size as the lion, I was shooketh, I almost passed out but Jimin stopped that from happening by mewling at me, I look at him with wide eyes and look around. 'what do I do?!?! If I move they will attack me!!' thinking that I broke into a cold sweat. "H-hey you beautiful animals, you're really beautiful has anyone told you t-that? Y-you seem bothered so I will l-leave now" I say smiling nervously. And slowly start walking away, Jimin whines jumping into my arms making me fall over "oof" was the only sound escaping my lips.