Chapter 5: Gomenasai, My Angel.

Put your story text here...Me, Myself and My brother!?!

Chapter 5: Gomenasai, My Angel.

Re-Cap: Dan and Zac just got home. They said they need to talk to the boys.

Jacks P.O.V

" Ok, I'll just go and get him" I said to Dan. I ran up stairs. " Alex, You need to come down stairs, Dan's home and he says he needs to talk to both of us" I said slowly. Alex rolled over from where he was lying on the bed and looked at me half asleep.

"Yeah ok give me minute ok Ill just get dressed , then Ill be down ".

"Ok, I'll go tell them " I smiled at him , then left him to get dressed.

I went down stairs and into the lounge room where Dan and Zac were sitting " He will be down in a minute ok." They both nodded their heads in agreement .

Dan's P.O.V :

I thought about what I would say to the boys.

I seen Alex coming down the stairs and as he walked over to us he fixed up his hair and smiled, looking like he'd just woken from sleep.

"Sorry to make u wait ."

"No problem ." I said to him. Then I took a deep breath before starting.

" Hi guys, I um , well you know how Zac and I are dating ." I looked at them, they both nodded their heads "yeah " said Jack.

"Well... we have actually been dating for 2 yrs ".

They looked at me shocked . I continued .

" Yeah, well , sorry to have kept it from you , I shouldn't have ". I took a deep breath.

"Dan it's ok, we are fine with it "Jack said.

"No it's not there is more to it then that" I took another breath. "I'm sure it's nothing , we are your best friends we wont judge you ".

" I know , well, we have also kept this from our family" They looked curious.

" Well Zac and I , we are cousins, you to are the only people who know about us".

I closed my eyes. While Zac pulled me into him a hug. " Wow, I never expected that" I heard Jack whisper .

" So, your not angry that I never told you until now " I looked up trying to smile at them but failing to do so.

"No we're not "Alex said grinning at me.

"We are ecstatic for you Dan" said Jack while looking at Zac. "When are you planning on ever telling your family?" said Alex.... Curiously looking at me .

"Well, we didn't think that would be such a good idea" said Zac.

Alex's P.O.V

This wasn't something I expected from Dan ...I thought I knew everything about him , but I guess I never told him about my feelings for my brother . And I would hate it if other people found out bout us .

I am really happy for them though.

"So , that's what we wanted to tell you" Dan smiled at us. " Have you guys had sex?" I asked them quickly without thinking , I gasped at it .

Dan blushed madly and Zac looked taken back by my question. "Ah yeah we have , once , about five or six months into our relationship" I smiled at them. " How was it ? Did it hurt? Who was on top ? " I quickly asked in one short breath. Zac giggle at this and at my curiosity.

" Ah well it hurt a lot at first, but after that it was really good". I was always on the bottom, Zac liked to be in control of me" said Dan while stealing quick glances at Zac.

I grinned at Zac. "I'd like Jack to take control and force me down." I sunk in to my thoughts of having my brother pounding me. I'd love it. He makes me weak at the knees just looking at him.

Jack turned to me wide-eye. "Oh my god, Alex, you're my 14 (He exaggerated my age.) year old brother you shouldn't even be thinking about sex..... with me!". His eyes softened when he seen the tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"It's like you don't even care or know how much I'm in love with you Jack!" I bellowed at him.

My brother was the one person I thought I'd never hurt, yell at or abandon.

Yet right there in that moment I had managed to complete all three.

I'd hurt him by saying he didn't care when he cared more then anyone.

I yelled at him through gritted teeth and I also abandoned him because as soon as I had yelled at him and said he didn't care I went with my gut instinct instead of my heart.

"I hate you Jack" I cursed at him. I ran out of the room sobbing uncontrollably.

Jack's P.O.V

What have I done.

Alex is my whole world and in that one sentence. One phrase, I let my whole world slip through my fingers and crumble and shatter into a million tiny pieces right in front of me. Not even attempting to try and hold it together. Now that's sad. That I never TRIED.

But in all. The thing the hit home and hurt me the most was having my brother scream those four inconsequential words.

"I hate you Jack."

I seen him run out of the room an full velocity. He was sobbing, I hated seeing him like that.

He had just pulled out of my line of sight and around the corner. All I could do was collapse to my knees and cry. I felt a pair of muscular arms pull me into a constricting hug. I needed this.

It was Zac. I heard him whisper, "Go to Alex." to Dan, then feather-like steps up the stairs to Alex.

Hearing his name hurt as did thinking his name, and to say his name. it hurt not to have him nigh, or in my arms.

Withdrawing me from my thoughts. "Shhh, It'll be ok." I hadn't exactly how much I had been crying. His shirt was sodden.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I sobbed into his chest. "It's ok, it's only a shirt." he gently smiled.

I couldn't focus on anything but my Alex, the love of my life, My precious little brother.

After 10 long excruciating minutes of crying and complete agony and suffering. I seen Alex walk down the stares. Through tear-filed eyes I seen my angel.

"Alex." I sighed inwardly, slowly rising and progressing towards Alex, Once I was within a foot of Alex I crashed to my knees. Pleading for forgiveness.

" Please little brother, Forgive me I-." I was cut of by my brothers sweet angelic voice. " Jack, I'm sorry, but, I think it would be best if I go and live with Dan for a while.

My heart sunk.