Chapter1/The Arguments

"I finally beat you, yes finally! In your face!!" Yelled, Eren, the green eyed boy.

"You cheated dipshit, you tripped me." Replied, Annie, the girl with blonde hair.

"Whatever, I still beat you." Said Eren, with a grin on his face.

"You're still not better than me, bozo." Commented Annie.

Eren and Annie were running in the local park. Annie has always been so much faster than Eren, he lost all the time, but just this once, she let him win.

Eren had also brought along his sister Mikasa, to the park except she started getting jealous of them because had a deep love for Eren ever since the day she meet him. She always wanted to protect him, stick by him, and be with him at all times but after sometime Annie began to divert Eren's attention from her. Mikasa hated the idea that she would take Eren away from her, it made her furious most of the time so much so that she grew to dislike Annie. Eventually she had decided to intervene and end their disagreement.

"Eren, that's enough for today, we need to get home before it gets dark. Good Bye, Annie" She spoke coldly before taking Eren's hand, while giving Annie a cold glare before turning to walk away.

"We were about to have a rematch"Spoke Annie, in a demanding tone. Her voice just as cold and dominant as Mikasa's.

"Yeah Mikasa, besides its not getting that dark we could have a early night run together" Eren spoke with a wide smile but he was looking at Annie, Mikasa glared then squinted her eyes.

"No Eren, we have school tomorrow and a lot of other things we have to do at home." Mikasa pressed on this time with more hidden rage as she bagan to forcefully pull Eren out the park and towards home.

Eventually, Eren couldn't resist the sheer strength of Mikasa, Having to leave Annie behind just before night fall.

"What the fuck Mikasa, we were having fun." Eren remarked in an annoyed attitude. His sister stared at him with a blank face.

"I don't care we needed to get home so deal with it"Replied Mikasa.

"You treat me like a child and barley care about my decisions"Eren said more pissed than her.

"I don't have time for this I'm gonna take a shower you should to, yah smell like shit".she said

"Fine".Eren murmured.

Their house was 2 story's high,3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms and leather furniture with a flat screen and a kitchen. Eren sighed jumped on the couch and started texting his friends Armin and Annie.

Eren "you guys wann hang out tomorrow after school"

Armin"sure why not,it will be fun!"

Annie"fine I could kick your ass again at running it will be fun to see u cry :-)"

Eren"fuck u and fine"

Armin" ok ,guys good night."

____________________________________________

"Huu" Eren sighed and stat on the couch with his hands covering his face thinking about Annie the girl he loved and wished she would love him.

(Erens thoughts)

She might of been my rival but she was my rival, my blonde haired, blue eyed girl and l would do anything to be with her.

Before I could continue my thoughts

Mikasa cut me off and said.

"Eren make yourself something to eat u haven't ate all day and u ran 4 times around the park with that bitch slut Annie".she said , I couldn't believe her saying all that bullshit about Annie.

"HEY !!I'll eat when I want to eat and whats wrong with wrong with u and Annie she never did anything to u so stop being a bitch to her!"I yelled at her for saying that shit about the girl love.

"Whatever and your going to eat even if I have to stuff it in your mouth".she said coldly.

"Fine,u bitch" he mumbled under his breath.

"I HEARD THAT!!" she yelled.

And with that she left for a shower she really needed. I decided to go get something to eat because I really was fucking hungry and got sandwich, switched on the t.v and started watching American horror story.

____________________________________________

After I took a shower I put on some sleeping clothes and decided to talk to Annie sense it was only 10 o,a clock.

Eren"can we talk"

Annie"sure whats up"

Eren"I wanted to tell u if u would wann a hang out tomorrow night"

Annie"well I guess I could be fun to hang out tomorrow and get away from my dumass dad"

Eren" haha ok well ill pick u up at 8 bye".

Annie"bye dumass haha".

I blushed at the end of are conversation and decided to go to sleep and dream about the blond girl.