I-I

"Ty girl mamma said get up , i have came in here 5 timess an you still sleep" Layland said , while snatching my pink plush pillow from pressed over my head & my cover to match . It was cold asf in that house an i was tired ass hell .

"Maaaa tell lay to get out of my rooom" I screamed really loud.

"Get cho ass up then. Hell you still in bed for, & what time you got home last night" , she said all in one breath while walking towards my room door.

I sat up in my bed an looked at her walk in my room , past me and lay ,

walk towards my mirror with all my makeup an accessories on it an pick up my , All about me red lipstick , and go in a circular motion around her plump lipss.

She had on thiss white crop top shirt with a long colorful skirt an some chanel flats .

"Ma where you going ?" Layland took the question right out of my mouth .

"To handle grown Folks business , you ready for school yet & tinashe get up , why you still in bed looking like a zombie, miss that buss an thats yall asses!

"Girl Boo , Trick can take me to school if i get left , he wont mind.

Trick was a nigga that liked me legit forever. He was a carmel color with hazel eyes & goldish blonde dreads jit got that guwop also , but he a man whore.

Everytime you see his ass he with another girl , and wondering why he aint get a chance yet !

"Ok ok , can yall get out now, i needa get readyy"

I took me a quick shower , washed my hair . Rapping my hair in a towel to dry i was thinking bout what i should wear to school .

After rambling through my draws , i settled for a blue crop top , a jumper & my gamma 11's .

Taking the towel off my hair i put some mouse on my curly red & gold mixed hair. I had a semi-pro color treatment in my head .

I always dye my hair different colors .

I slicked my edges down with a little jam .

"THE BUSSS HEREEEEEEEEE" lay voice boomed through the 3 bedroom house. I grabbed my phone , purse , and bookbag , an jetted out the door .

Thank God the buss stop was one house down & was a nice lady .

As I was getting on the bus Trick rode by in his candy red Titan sitting on 26's .

"Hey pretty ladyyy " , trick said .

"Hey trick daddy , heyy "

I always joked an called him Trick Daddy cause his name was close to the rappers . He didnt seem to mind when i called him that either.

I got on the cheese wagon after he winked his eye at me.

Tell me why it was a black ass ghetto lady , popping gum & patting her madded up weave mean mugging me .

"Hurry up , you aint the only one gotta get to school "

"19" i said my number with the stankest tone an a bad ass neck roll before sitting down on my seat.

I took my blue an green Monster Beats by Dre out , stuck the earphone peice into my iphone 6 plus i got myself last week , put the beats on my head an turned a song.

Lifestylel basted throu the speakers on my ears making my whole body tremble , heart beating so fast felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

I had to turn that shit down , before i have a heart attack.

I bobbed my head to the song until i got to school.

This damn lady have pissed me off.

I saw Layland in the back of the bus flirting with some girl, smh .

Lil player in training ass.

Pulling up to Bluford High , going around the bus loop like a bat out of hell, the bus driver jammed on breaks.

"Well damn lady, slow down , whicha dusty ass"

I said while jumping up & getting behind Tanika , a girl that sit in the seat before me , an the line she had infront of her.

Walking , still listenibg to my music , heading towards the cafeteria I spotted my homegirl Porshia and her Boyfriend Tristian , legit sucking eachothers faces off , by a Gatorade vending machine!

Porshia & tristian been living together since 9th grade. Porshia mom caught tristian in her house 4:00am one morning , she kicked both they asses out.

Well after the altercations that went on between porshia an her mamma .

"Lawd T-dog let my homie breath " i said.

They both bursted out laughing at my comment .

I bet he taste her damn breakfast from lastweek , the way he was down her throat!

"I wish I was able" smh forever solo dolo lonely.