TRAILER

Laughing was heard from Linda's room of the complex with some unclear chatting. Ghettosan didn't really bother to listen though, as it was just another one of Linda's ridiculous shenanigans. He had to run some quick errands outside of the house. He would've chosen to stay home with Linda in his own bedroom, but he's procrastinated on actually getting errands done earlier so he had no choice but to do them today. He made his way to Linda's door and shouted outside the door, 

"I have to go do something! I'll be back later" he heard a moment of silence in Linda's room, only to hear laughing again after a few seconds. He assumed that she was on the phone with Jazzleen. 

He dragged his feet along down the rail of stairs to the entrance of the door and left quickly. At this time, Linda had the whole house to herself. Yurichan went out to get boba, Ghettosan went to run errands, Michael Ball went to the ball park, and Vorechan went to the grocery store. She didn't mind though. 

---

It was 35 minutes after Ghettosan has left when Linda heard loud banging on the door.

"Someone's at the door! I have to go open it real quick. BRB" She tapped her homescreen leaving Jazz on "Paused".

As Linda made her way downstairs, more banging against the door was heard. 

She didn't think to check the peephole before opening the door. Feeling slightly pressured as the person at the other side of the door kept knocking persistently. She turned the lock and immediately opened the door which made her heart pulse slow to relief. The person at the door was short, was a brunette with curly twintails, a gray preppy school uniform with a maids cap. The short...woman? didn't exactly have a feminine face. Not to mention she was completely flat too. The smile of the 'woman' slowly faded after 'she' saw the face of Linda. 

"Hey...these are gifts sent by me and Macksama. Can you give these to Yuri and tell everyone not to eat it? Thanks" they spoke as quickly as they could.  The bags large and heavy and Linda smiled and nodded and accepted the bags. The girl walked as fast as they could to get away from the huge complex. After seeing them go out of site, Linda closed the door. 

Out of curiosity, Linda looked inside the huge bags and what they contained. They contained two large gallons of Koolaid and a bag of chips. 

'How thoughtful ... ' Linda thought to herself and smiled at the bags. 

She took the contents upstairs and set them on the kitchen table. As she set them down, she suddenly remembered she was on call with Jazz. Linda had to share this moment and headed towards her room and grabbed the phone. 

"Hey !! This little girl gave me these huge bags of Koolaid and chips which is like finding a pot of gold!" 

Linda aimed her camera at the gallons and bag of chips. 

"WOAH! For what?" Jazz was also surprised.

"They didn't tell me why.. but they said it was for Yurichan but I don't think she would mind if I had some koolaid" Linda said as she opened the counter and grabbing a cup.

"Aww, save me for some next time I come over" 

"Ok! I'm gonna drink some now" Linda a bit of koolaid into a glass cup and downed it in a quick minute. 

"This Koolaid kinda tastes weird, but I love koolaid!" 

"You're lucky, we don't have any at our house at the moment" 

The combination of laughter from Jazz and Linda echoed throughout the empty house. That was until Linda felt a sharp pain in her head and her stomach was feeling queasy. She put her hand over her stomach in an attempt to ease down but all she could do was groan. 

"I'm started to feel a bit delicious... " Linda groaned out.

"Blad?" Jazzleen questioned her, worried. 

The last thing that appeared in Linda's mind was Yurichan correcting her like she always does. 

"It's delirious, Linda!"

Linda blacked out.