Chapter 1: Nightmare

[Hey guys!! This is actually my first story, and I hope you like it (* >ω<) I worked really hard on it, but probably I won't upload as fast as I would like to  because of my free time ('._.) But, anyway, let's start!!!]

Sans' POV: [I think all's gonna be his POV but I'll put it just un case]

I woke up screaming, with my clothes stuck to my bones, in my bed. I looked at my bedside clock. It was 3:08 am. I have had a nightmare. I only remembered blood, and red eyes looking at me with anger and pain. I was still shaking.

"ughhhh ..." I said grabbing my head and lying down again. "it must have been a memory of some old reset. how strange... I had never remembered anything from the previous timelines..." I thought it was weird, but I didn't think about it anymore and tried to fall asleep again. but suddenly...

"SANS! ARE YOU OK?!" oh no. papyrus entered my room slamming the door open. he was wearing his battle body (he wore it whenever he could, even to sleep. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN A HUMAN CAN COME AND ATTACK US!" he says everytime someone askes him about it).

he looked worried and sleepy at the same time. I don't know why, but that face made me smile, and turned my thoughts away from that horrible and agonizing nightmare. He didn't see my smile.
"I'm fine paps" I said, pretending I was almost asleep; I didn't want to worry him with that nonsense of the nightmare, because I had had many. but this time I had the feeling that I was forgetting something really important...
"ARE YOU SURE?! YOU WERE SCREAMING IN DREAMS!"
"sure. it would have been just a nightmare ..."
A shiver ran down my back.
"OK BROTHER!" * yawns * "BUT IF SOMETHING WORRIES YOU, DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO PROTECT YOU!!"
he hugged me very tightly and my face dyed bright blue, illuminating his scarf a little. I hugged him back. after 5 seconds, he pulled away and I don't know why it hurt in my soul. he yawned again and when he was at the door about to close it, he turned and smiled at me very gently, while rubbing his eye sockets with his knuckles. that made me blush more. he was so cute...
"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?"
"for nothing, I'm just tired"
I lied covering myself with the blanket so he couldn't see my face (which was useless, because the light from my cheek bones was visible through the blanket)
"OK, GOOD NIGHT SANS"
"good night bro" I heard how paps  doubted a little before closing the door. I turned around in bed and tried to fall asleep, but I only managed to get into a dream in which those evil eyes and all that blood didn't stop appearing.

[first chapter!!!! I'm super excited because I have lots of ideas for this book (¬ω¬)!!! I think this was short, but don't worry, it will be another one (soon?, maybe) Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!]