1

God I swear. It's like I'm the most disregarded person in the whole damn house. Anytime that little fucking brat needs anything or needs to go somewhere, everyone's ready to take care of it. Boom, it's done. Nothing for him to worry about. But whenever it comes to me? Suddenly it's the most wasteful thing in the world! Oh you want to find a job to help out the house? Oh well honey you don't have to use your money like that but okay. Oh wait, you need one of us to drive you to that job? Too damn bad that's a waste of my gas money. You're gonna offer to pay for my gas? Oh sweetie you don't have to use your money like that. Like what the hell?! You have my grandparents who are trying their hardest to get disability so they don't have to strain their bodies anymore working. And then there's you. Who doesn't know how to fucking find a goddamned job. Who can't tell that that guy you always talk to is fucking using you!! He's using you for this fucking scam and you don't care! You hold this unknown guy above EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY. All the money you do get, you waste it. On yourself. That child support? Nope not to help pay the bills or help the kids LIKE ITS MEANT FOR. Nope just gonna waste all of it on your fucking junk food. I swear it's like you don't give a damn about any of us! So much for being a good fucking parent. I'd be better off with that bastard of a father. Because even if he doesn't care either, his family will force him to. His family takes care of everyone. Unlike yours you fucking bitch.