Chapter 30

hii!! I told ya'll that i will finish this story, and medyo malapit lapit na iyon hehe❤️ salamat!

***

Astrid's

I'm honestly so tired of men who thinks that we girls owe them shit.

And them going bat-shit crazy because a girl is actually sane enough to reject hooking up with them.

LIKE WOW NOT EVERYONE WANTS YOUR D!ck OKAY???

But, yeah Alpha Orlando Gregory just bombed the walls of this place, and for a moment everyone stopped and looked at each other awkwardly.

The question is; kanino ba sila kampi?

As if Alpha Gregory heard me, he yelled, "stop this madness, Colton! you're destroying everything!"

"That's the whole fucking point!" Colton yelled back.

"Sumuko ka na! Stop being so stubborn! If you surrender now you might still be able to live," kalmadong sabi ni Alpha Gregory.

"I'd rather die than be a loser my whole life!" Then Colton ran screaming at us, his sword raised.

*THUD* Colton fell on the ground, at nakita kong may pana na nakatarak sa kanyang likod.

Luminga-linga ako sa paligid para hanapin kung sino ang pumana kay Colton, It was Alpha Gregory

He shrugged, "he won't shut up."

What the fuck just happened? Everything happened so damn fast.

Ganoon na iyon? I honestly thought for a moment that we're all going to die here, but alas! miracles are not really impossible at all.

I collapsed on the hard ground; dahil sa pagod at halo-halong emosyon. Napaka-rami nang nangyari, at napaka-bilis na nagdaan ang mga iyon. It was like a whirlwind, a cacophony of crazy and devastating escapades.

Sienna is gone, and I still can't believe that she is gone. Everything happened so freaking fast that I had yet to properly comprehend the events that I just witnessed/experienced.

Naramdaman kong nasa tabi ko na si Aiden, he is gently caressing my right shoulder, as if he's too afraid to hold too rougly, he's afraid that it might break me and I honestly couldn't blame him. I think I'll break soon enough, he's the only one who's keeping me together and my sanity.

"Tapos na, I'm here, look at me." He whispered in my ear, and I looked at his intense irises.

I somtimes forget that this beautiful man right here is my mate. My constant, my everything.

I always knew that he was beyond attractive, but maybe I never really payed attention to it. After all that life-threatening experiences that I faced, I learned how to appreciate the beautiful things in life. And Aiden is one beautiful man, and he's my mate.

We're not each other's, we are each others' persons. He is not mine, beacuse he is not simply a materialistic possession that I need to possess, he's the love of my life. And I know the same goes for me to him. We don't need to possess each other, voluntarily and unconditionally we chose, will choose and will always choose to be at each other's sides.