FLASHBACK - 1

-5 YEARS AGO-

"지늘 (Jineul)!"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I didn't want 지늘 to go, I wanted him to stay. I wanted to wake up beside him each time I woke up, I wanted to be showered with kisses each day from him, I wanted to cuddle with him, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. But, we both knew that couldn't happen. As much as he also wanted to do the same, we couldn't.

"재 민 (Jaemin) I w-will be back, okay?" 지늘 told me with tears forming in both our eyes.

I nodded my head and pecked him lightly on his lips before letting him go.

He took one step back and smiled before he turned his back to leave. I watched as he took each and every step away going farther and farther. Suddenly he stopped. He turned back to me sprinting leaving his stuff.

"재 민 here," he said panting handing me a ring that perfectly fit me.

"We have matching rings so we'll never forget each other," he continued.

I cried a bit more and hugged 진늘 again saying 'I love you' more than I can even count.

He again took a step back waved bye to me and gave me another peck on the lips. He turned his back and began to leave. I had more and more tears as he took one step away from me. My heart started to ache as he was walking into the gate that lead to his plane to leave.

Just when he gave his ticket, he looked at me and smiled with tears trickling down his cheeks. After that, he turned his head and began to walk. I neared the window at the gate and watched 진늘 leave.

As soon as I neared the edge of the window, all I saw was an empty hallway. I grasped onto my shirt and felt how my heart ached more gradually as time passed and how my tears were flowing down to my jawline.

'I think it's time for you to leave now 재민.' I thought to myself.

I turned away from the glass and started walking towards the exit of the airport.

I still ache and I still cry as I take my leave.

I love you 지늘, and I forever will...

__________
New story I know...